New Gun Range-Roanoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gun Range-Roanoke

There's a new gun range coming to Roanoke on 377 about 300 yards north of 170. Construction has not started yet but there's a Coming Soon sign for Advanced Gunworks. Anyone have more info?

their website is www.advancedgunworks.com the drawings look like it's going to be a gun-mecca for repairs, builds, range.

awesome tired of crowded shoot smart.
    2006 Civic SI
    2009 Pilot
    1988 GT
    CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Hell, Quail Creek isnt far from there. 1171 and 35.
      Photobucket

Comment

pretty sure this has been posted before. I suspect it wont ever make into the construction phase

Comment

isn't that the same location where the main guy ended up killing his brother or something to that effect? Maybe not the same people, but sounds like the same general area.
          كافر

Originally posted by sc281
          Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
          Originally posted by Trick Pony
          ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

That sign has been put up and taken down a few times overs the past 3 or so years. If you google it, it shows they are on Henrietta Creek Road about 100 yards west of 377. I pass it everyday on the way to work hoping to see the place being built...

Comment

I just drove past there and didn't see anything but it was dark.

Will keep an eye out for it though.

David

Comment

the sign is still there, you really have to look for it because it's a dark colored sign about 5' wide 7 ft tall. interesting that it's been up/down for a few years, I have been here 4 years and never noticed it and I drive that way at least once a day. I guess we'll see if they shit or get off the pot.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                  awesome tired of crowded shoot smart.
                  Hey loser, anytime you want to go to Quail Creek with me on the weekend let me know. I know i'll probably go for sure next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrjames View Post
                    Hey loser, anytime you want to go to Quail Creek with me on the weekend let me know. I know i'll probably go for sure next weekend.
                    That's where I normally go but they are closed on Monday and so I went to shootsmart but it was an hour and a half wait.

I will Pm you if I get a chance to go next weekend. What day?
                    2006 Civic SI
                    2009 Pilot
                    1988 GT
                    CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

ShootSmart should have new lanes open by March. they are adding 7 and 5 will be private lanes with 8' long separation walls so they will vent better. Plans are drawn up and financing is being obtained now per SS employee today.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                        That's where I normally go but they are closed on Monday and so I went to shootsmart but it was an hour and a half wait.

I will Pm you if I get a chance to go next weekend. What day?
                        Shouldn't matter, i'm of both days.

Comment

Seems like it might just be an indoor only range? Or will it have also 100, 200, 500, and 1000 yards?
                          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                          X