• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what mosin to buy.

Hex or round.

Aim is out of the hex.

Get whichever one is cheaper.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Hex mosin's are earlier models and some people regard them to be of slightly higher quality and strength. But that's just a huge generalization. The country of manufacture and year is more important imho. I try to avoid Russian nagant's from 1941-1945 - the war rifles were considerably rougher.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        Hex mosin's are earlier models and some people regard them to be of slightly higher quality and strength. But that's just a huge generalization. The country of manufacture and year is more important imho. I try to avoid Russian nagant's from 1941-1945 - the war rifles were considerably rougher.
        Damn...mine is a 1942 Russian...

Oh well, it's a $100 gun. As long as it functions (somewhat well), who gives a shit.
        كافر

Originally posted by sc281
        Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
        Originally posted by Trick Pony
        ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

I treat buying them online like I did baseball cards. you usually get a Bobby bonilla, but sometimes you score that griffey jr. rookie
          Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
          Slow moving projects
          1964 C10 350/700r4
          1992 LX 5.0

Comment

M44's are a little more fun to shoot, but the 91/30's are more accurate. I have four Mosins and by far the best shooter is my 27 Ex Dragoon hex.

My Dad just dropped a hog and 250 yards with my sloppiest rifle, the 42 Tula 91/30.

My loose, sloppy 53 Hungarian M44 is the most entertaining.

They are all cheap though so you really can't go wrong.
            68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
            63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
            i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Working...
            X