Slide fires New stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slide fires New stock

For those of you that like the AR version of the slide fire we've been told that the AK version will be released on the 2nd of Jan. This will work with the stamped AK with regular rear trunion.

Just think of one of these on the Saiga 12 with a 20 rd drum.

I would rather think of one on m
    My mini draco with a trunion swap

Comment

Yep... there it is! And the Mini-14 is next I think.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Finally! A reason to buy a '74!
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

hmmm.....i has a saiga with a 20 round drum....hmmm
          Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            Finally! A reason to buy a '74!
            I've had mine for 5 months (unfired) with no real direction on what to do with it. I believe I have now found it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
              hmmm.....i has a saiga with a 20 round drum....hmmm
              I hear dislocated/broken/severely bruised shoulder.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I wonder how long before slide fires become a NFA item like the old ones with the spring.

Comment

yeah I am really considering building my krink with a regular rear trunion now so I can use this stock. I'll prolly just modify a stock tho

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                    I hear dislocated/broken/severely bruised shoulder.
                    i'm thinking the same. firing slugs through that thing wears you out.
                    Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                      I've had mine for 5 months (unfired) with no real direction on what to do with it. I believe I have now found it.
                      They're fun to shoot even without a slidefire. Fiux and I met up at a range and shot each others AK's and wasted maybe $15 in ammunition? Spam cans are fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                        They're fun to shoot even without a slidefire. Fiux and I met up at a range and shot each others AK's and wasted maybe $15 in ammunition? Spam cans are fun!!
                        That's them main reason I went with the 74, the cost of 5.45. Where are y'all getting your ammo from? Have you tried Silver Bear?

I may consider a low cost 5.45 AR upper to use as a dedicated Slide Fire AR also.

Does anyone have pics of what this stock looks like?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmuskie View Post
                          That's them main reason I went with the 74, the cost of 5.45. Where are y'all getting your ammo from? Have you tried Silver Bear?

I may consider a low cost 5.45 AR upper to use as a dedicated Slide Fire AR also.

Does anyone have pics of what this stock looks like?
                          I think he and I were both shooting the Corrosive surplus. I got 2,080 rounds for $250 which is right at 12 cents a round. I have'nt even made it halfway through the first can. I haven't bought any yet, but will be buying the silver bear non corrosive stuff to shoot AFTER the corrosive stuff. People say it helps blow out a good portion of the contaminated salts and then the AK gets a bath and lube job...

Basically if it's an AK, it will eat anything. My Saiga .308 LOVES the cheap Tula .308 and that ammo is CRAP.

As far as a dedicated AR upper, I say do it. I SBR'd one of my AR lowers and just got a 11.5" 5.45x39 upper. Haven't shot it yet, but am really looking forward to it. I dont live in Grand Prairie anymore, so I am not close to my favorite gun range ...man I miss that place.

I will burn Quail Creek down before I give them another dime of my money.

Comment

I think he and I were both shooting the Corrosive surplus. I got 2,080 rounds for $250 which is right at 12 cents a round. I have'nt even made it halfway through the first can. I haven't bought any yet, but will be buying the silver bear non corrosive stuff to shoot AFTER the corrosive stuff. People say it helps blow out a good portion of the contaminated salts and then the AK gets a bath and lube job...
                            Once I get my hands on one of these AK Slide Fire stocks, I'll try out the Silver Bear.
                            As far as a dedicated AR upper, I say do it. I SBR'd one of my AR lowers and just got a 11.5" 5.45x39 upper.
                            If I can piece one together for a reasonable price, that would nice. I'm not looking for anything fancy, just want something that would shoot cheap ammo using a slide fire.
                            I dont live in Grand Prairie anymore, so I am not close to my favorite gun range ...man I miss that place.

I will burn Quail Creek down before I give them another dime of my money.
                            What's the name of this range, and is public or private?

Check your PM

Comment

here is a pic

As long as you don't mind cleaning the surplus stuff is the way to go. I think I have 5 cases back stocked at the moment and want to get a little more. Nice thing is it's sealed in a can and fairly weather resistant.

Comment

Working...
                              X