Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For anyone considering a D.M. Bullard holster, look inside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
    Remember, this was when 1k rounds of .223 was about $89.
    No... no I don't you old bastard.

But I sure wish it'd come back down to that price, lol.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

check out www.concealcity.com he is a personal friend of mine and is pretty much at every local gun show... He makes quality holsters for reasonable prices.. tell him stephen told you to call/email He got me a nice wallett holster for my lcp, and a really nice reversable iwb/owb/front/reverse holster for my xd .40 and my glock 27.. nice guy and he is local.. If he cant get/make you the holster you need he can definitely point you in the right direction..
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Ever been Tased by a French maid?

Yes, I actually have been.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Almost a month later... still no contact or holster.

Comment

I ran into him at the gun show about a month ago, and he was very apologetic about the whole situation. He said he would make it top priority to get me taken care of.

Just got a call from David himself today. They are shipping my holster and a pocket style 1911 magazine holder ( so that I can stop using my chopped up safariland).

Fingers crossed that it doesn't get lost in the mail!

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              I ran into him at the gun show about a month ago, and he was very apologetic about the whole situation. He said he would make it top priority to get me taken care of.

Just got a call from David himself today. They are shipping my holster and a pocket style 1911 magazine holder ( so that I can stop using my chopped up safariland).

Fingers crossed that it doesn't get lost in the mail!
              nice.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Several years ago I worked a bomb threat at CTD. I responded and met the owner (gray haired guy, can't remember his name) who said that he suspected an employee called in the threat. This was about 10 years or so ago.

He said that an employee wanted off, and was told that he had to stay, so he though that the employee called in the threat to 911.

I had the supervisor listen to the 911 tape over the phone and the supervisor identified the voice as that of the employee that wanted off.

After I did my preliminary investigation, I started talking with the owner and asked if they had gotten in any .223/5.56 ammo. I needed some for our annual 4th of July camp out.

He said that he had gotten 10 pallets in, and I said good, I need a case (of 1,000 rounds). I went out to get my debit card, and when I came back, he had a case of ammo on the desk and said "here you are". I gave him my card and he refused payment. I told him that as a police employee, I could not accept any gratuity, and he said "fine" and picked up the box and went outside. I wondered what he was doing and followed. He went out to my squad car and sat the box on my hood. He pointed to the box and said "I will not allow you to bring that box back into my store. You can leave it on the ground, but it's yours now."

I was floored. I had no idea what do do, and watched as he walked back inside. Remember, this was when 1k rounds of .223 was about $89.

DeWayne and Cody have both been just as nice since that day. I have heard tons of horror stories about CTD, but I can honestly say that I have never been treated badly, even before this incident.
                Very cool
                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

I was considering them until I read your post. I ended up odering a Comp-Tac holster and love it so far. it's not leather though.....

Comment

For anyone in need of a holster, this guy comes highly recommended off the Sig Forum. I got a City Slicker from him (IWB & tuckable) for my Sig P239 9mm. Very pleased with the quality and super nice guy to deal with.

We offer a variety of concealment holsters both IWB and OWB as well as pocket holsters and field holsters, belts, slings, sheaths, and more. Our standard items are made from Hermann Oak Leather but we also offer horsehide and some exotics.

Marcus
                    '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Update: The holster is here, along with a double magazine holder that I asked him about to replace the bulky safariland that I've been using.

At this point, I have the holster that I wanted the whole time and when I was able to speak with David directly, he was very apologetic about the delay. He also said that he's no longer giving customers a specific time frame for custom stuff for this reason.

At this point, I'm elated that I got the holster that I wanted. The leather and construction methods are top notch. I was extremely surprised when David called me to let me know that he was shipping my stuff. He took care of me, and did what he could to make it right.

My recommendation: If you want Bullard leather, then buy his stocked stuff. It's a lot less heartache.

Comment

Such a cute little carry gun. The 1911 is nice also!

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                          Such a cute little carry gun. The 1911 is nice also!
                          Thanks! Coming from a Kalifornian, that warms my heart.

Comment

How cute, Adam has a gun that matches his pink lil space boots. lol.

Comment

I can definitely understand the frustration of having to wait much longer than quoted for your holster! By the way that is a pair of nice guns!

Anyways I do know that last year was pretty difficult for David. He had surgery on both of his arms. He was supposed to have one surgery then recover and then have the other, but for some reason he decided to do both arms / wrists at or near the same time. This really hurt his custom work output obviously! I know all of this because I was waiting for a custom holster for myself along with a custom holster for my brother.

I have done business with David for at least 4 years now and I have purchased 6 holsters directly from him and my friends and family have purchased about another 15 of them. The qualities of these holsters are all top notch and I have owned and seen many other brands that do not come close to his quality or durability!

I am glad David is not quoting timeframes anymore on his custom work. Many of us realize that custom work of quality does take a reasonable amount of time. Each person’s reasonable amount of time is obviously up to them and varies greatly from each other and I do agree that you did wait way too long for your holster under what was agreed upon.

I recommend if you want his custom work buy a basic holster from him or someone else as a standby and sell it when the bad ass one hits your door! If you wait you will not be disappointed!

Here are some pictures of my custom shark holsters that David did for me! These things are tough and will outlive me!

Comment

Working...
                              X