Black friday, errr... weekend hauls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black friday, errr... weekend hauls!

Went up to wally world and they had the value pack of shotgun shells on sale. They are originally $22.97 and they were on sale for $18.00. So, I picked up a few for me and a few for my buddy. Good deal though if anybody uses them much.

04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Went to the gun show and got a couple of mg42 kits and a bunch of ammo. Luckily they let me load at the rear, or those walks to the car would have sucked!!

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      Went to the gun show and got a couple of mg42 kits and a bunch of ammo. Luckily they let me load at the rear, or those walks to the car would have sucked!!
      Wow, that's nuts. Pics please.
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Got 1000 .22cal FMJ bullets. Looks like I have some reloading to do.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
          Got 1000 .22cal FMJ bullets. Looks like I have some reloading to do.
          Dick. They were sold out Saturday morning when I tried to buy them, so I bought some Midway-brand hollow points and the 3 20 round mags on Sunday.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I just made it up to the Market Hall Gun Show today and bought my girl a Sig Mosquito. Got it for a good deal and it should be fun to shoot seeing as ammo is cheap. Much better than shooting .45 rounds at the range.

I ran across a Raging Bull .454 Casull for $499 but it was not the polished finis; hard to pass up but I want the Polished finish.

Tried to upload photos but the server says each one exceeds my limit...they are not large photos?
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Use photobucket. Problem solved.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                Use photobucket. Problem solved.
                eh, I may get to it...
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Snagged a Springfield XD .40 for $364.99 shipped. Plus there is an offer than I can send it for 3 additional mags and a mag pouch.

I used to own a XD 9 and wasn't too impressed with it, let's see if the .40 changes my mind.

And on Saturday I finally got to shoot my Saiga .308. Man that thing is fun to shoot! I was using steel cased Silver bear rounds and since my Saiga is a 16" with no flash hider or muzzle brake, I was shooting steel and flame down my lane. Got a lot of looks. Very cool gun. Bought it in the Spring and never got around to shooting it.

Chews steel cased stuff up like it's candy! Gotta love Russian guns and Russian ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                    eh, I may get to it...
                    For non-paid members the total allotment for all attachments is 50KB, meaning no more than 50KB can be uploaded in total. That's all uploads, not per thread. You can either compress everything to have multiple images and stay under 50KB, or re-size a single image to get below that.

Or photobucket.

Comment

Went out about 9am friday morning and came home with a 30 Gun safe, 1000 rounds of .223 and a range finder.

Comment

I ordered my eaa witness hunter.
                        Ded

Comment

ordered an AR kit from del-ton
                          07 f250-family truckster
                          08 Denali -baby hauler
                          52 f1-rust bucket
                          05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                          livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                            I ordered my eaa witness hunter.
                            fuck yea. What caliber?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              fuck yea. What caliber?
                              10 milly foo!

Lol, I went with your recommendations and got the 10mm. This is just going to be my "fun gun" as there is no way I'll be able to conceal it, lol.
                              Ded

Comment

Working...
                              X