Elm Fork in Irving????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elm Fork in Irving????

Family member on wife's side is getting married end of this year and they set up a shooting party there. I told him I would see if any of you all knew anyone there that might be able to give us a discount. There will be around 9-10 of us. They chose the sporting clays(100 targets).

Shotgun wedding...
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
      Shotgun wedding...

LMAO!!!!

Wedding isn't till December. They set up the shooting for next Sunday.

Comment

That will be FUN! I hope you have a recoil pad.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
          Wedding isn't till December. They set up the shooting for next Sunday.
          Thats what you think. Just be sure to bring some extra underwear and socks for the run home...
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
            That will be FUN! I hope you have a recoil pad.

ha..didn't even think about that. fock it, should be fun anways

Comment

Idk about knowing anyone there, But I use to attend the pistol matches they offered on Thursdays. Cool range IMO

Comment

Hell I live in Irving and dont know what range yall are talking about. Where is Elm Fork?

Comment

Luna, just north of NW highway.

Comment

Gotcha. I have never been there but I have been in the park directly behind it and can hear the shotguns and an occasional rifle round go off....kinda scary now that I think about it

Comment

Is that what used to be winchester?

That is where the first dfwstangs drive-bys were held.

Comment

yep. Right behind the liquor store!

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                          yep. Right behind the liquor store!
                          Party time!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X