Brady idiots against HR822

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady idiots against HR822

This is the kind of garbage that the Brady Bunch (Handgun Control, Inc.) sends out to people. So everyone from another state with a CHL is a violent criminal, or worse? WTF is wrong with these idiots?
    E-mail Your U.S. Representative
    Vote "NO" on the Dangerous "Packing Heat on Your Street" Bill

As early as next week, the U.S. House of Representatives will vote on dangerous gun lobby legislation, H.R. 822, which would force Texas to allow dangerous and violent individuals from out-of-state to carry loaded guns in your community.

E-mail Rep. Michael Burgess or Rep. Kenny Marchant today!

"Vote 'NO' on H.R. 822. Stop dangerous people from packing heat on my street."

If the Washington gun lobby and their allies in Congress get their way, your state will no longer be able to make its own decisions about who can carry a hidden, loaded gun.

Domestic abusers, drug addicts, stalkers, people with violent arrest records, or people with absolutely no training, could be granted a concealed gun permit in another state, and Texas would have to honor it — no matter what.

After you've e-mailed Rep. Michael Burgess or Rep. Kenny Marchant , please also forward this message to your family and friends.

Brian Malte Photo 100Sincerely,
    Brian Malte Sig
    Brian Malte, Director of Mobilization
    Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence

Fucking morons

Comment

I would expect nothing less than blatant lies, fear-mongering, and general misinformation from that bunch of whack-jobs. Sadly, there are far too many people with voter registration cards (not that it matter if people have one or not anymore) that will not make the effort or take the time to research even a little and find out that it's all lies. Seriously, every single thing & person being voted on at election time should have a 5 question test that you must pass before being allowed to cast a vote for that particular person/issue.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I carry a gun, why the fuck would I care? Fucking victims, that is what they are. A victim advocacy group.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Lmao!

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
            Domestic abusers, drug addicts, stalkers, people with violent arrest records, or people with absolutely no training, could be granted a concealed gun permit in another state
            These people already have guns whether it be legal or illegal...so what is their point?
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

They already think anybody with a gun is a dangerous kook.

LOL...from National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act to "Packing heat on the street" Bill. Whatta bunch of morons.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

If you think the NRA doesn't engage in the same type of overhype and fearmongering then you are blind.

I'm a lifetime NRA member, but I ignore all the crap i get from them since it's all "your gun rights are under attack!!11!1 OMG st00pid politicians!".

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                  If you think the NRA doesn't engage in the same type of overhype and fearmongering then you are blind.

I'm a lifetime NRA member, but I ignore all the crap i get from them since it's all "your gun rights are under attack!!11!1 OMG st00pid politicians!".
                  Are our gun rights under attack in this bill Jedi?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Missed the point you have.

For everyone of you calling them morons, theres one of them calling you a moron too. I'm tired of hyper-rhetoric, I just really don't care anymore what person A says or tries to do, the liklihood they will ever do anything of note other than be an excuse for people to waste money on "attack ads", mailers or other propganda is moot.

I don't have long on this earth, 15-20 years max, so really I don't give a shit anymore what the inmates do to the asylum - I just shake my head watching from the sidelines as both sides try to out-fear the other and the lemmings follow the white bouncing ball.

Comment

Missed the point you have.

For everyone of you calling them morons, theres one of them calling you a moron too. I'm tired of hyper-rhetoric, I just really don't care anymore what person A says or tries to do, the liklihood they will ever do anything of note other than be an excuse for people to waste money on "attack ads", mailers or other propganda is moot.

I don't have long on this earth, 15-20 years max, so really I don't give a shit anymore what the inmates do to the asylum - I just shake my head watching from the sidelines as both sides try to out-fear the other and the lemmings follow the white bouncing ball.
                      You didn't miss the point, you ignored the question.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        You didn't miss the point, you ignored the question.
                        You did not ask me, but the problem I have is misinformation about guns and who is legally allowed to conceal carry. Hell, fresh out the Army I was completely misinformed about the politics and other BS behind guns and would've been considered anti-gun by 90% of the gun crowd.

Anyway, my concern is the more the masses are against guns and misinformed the more likely dumb laws actually are implemented. Hell, look around - common sense does not apply much these days to begin with when it comes to politics, law and justice.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I don't have long on this earth, 15-20 years max, so really I don't give a shit anymore what the inmates do to the asylum
                          Wait till that drops by a factor of 10, and you'll find a desire to fuck the asylum up before you go

Comment

Originally posted by Bassics View Post
                            Wait till that drops by a factor of 10, and you'll find a desire to fuck the asylum up before you go
                            Awesome. LOL!

Comment

Screw the Brady Bunch.

I personally believe that the only restrictions on weapons of any sort should be the prohibition of direct possession while in state or federal custody or supervision.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X