• Show
Clear All

• The Ruger LCP, Zombie Slayer Edition

The Ruger LCP, Zombie Slayer Edition
    Article Collectibles & Novelties, Product & Industry News - 10.29.2011
    Story by: Max Slowik
    Past Articles (400)
    Follow

We love Ruger's guns. How can anyone not? They're heavy, simple, and as far as firearms go, indestructible. If you were going to pick a gun company to be on a rally poster during a zombie apocalypse, Ruger would definitely be in the running. And we love zombies, as we've gone on about before. But, ah, we're not sure what we think about this.

Ruger's gone and made a zombie-slayer LCP. Not a Mini 30. Not a GP100. Yep, when all bets are off and the world is out to eat your brains, you know you can always trust your good ol' pocket pistol, your single-stack 9mm subcompact, your LCP.

But we also recognize that zombies are fiction. And that we'd like to see more zombie-themed merchandise. Like zombie knives, zombie cars, and zombie Grape Nuts (for strengthening your jaw muscles. Hey, if you become one of them, it'll pay to have good chompers).

The only thing that confuses us is why didn't they call it the LCZ? That would make so much more sense. So who here's thinking about it? C'mon, you can tell us. We're all friends... Anyone gonna just get a PF-9 and paint it green?

The LCPs will be distributed by Talo and come with the survival guide for $360. You do have some Z-Max on order, right?

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

That is fucking stupid.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I like it
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Lcp = .380

Comment

It's not as dumb as the Rick Perry Coyote Edition (but still dumb).

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
            That is fucking stupid.
            I'll jump in this boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
              LOL, agreed.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                Think you got it twisted. The Coyote addition atleast had something to do with the LCP and was relevant. Marking a .380 a Zombie killer is fucking retarded!

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                  Think you got it twisted. The Coyote addition atleast had something to do with the LCP and was relevant. Marking a .380 a Zombie killer is fucking retarded!
                  What about the baby zombies?

Comment

All this zombie shit is annoying. If its a joke its old, and if people truly prepare for the zombie break out then they're loony

Comment

Fuck you haters. I ordered mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        All this zombie shit is annoying. If its a joke its old, and if people truly prepare for the zombie break out then they're loony
                        You just hit the nail on the head.

I would be more inclined to buy an LCP with "OCCUPY THIS" written on it with a play on the Occupy Wall Street logo.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

From that site. Scroll down and watch the video for the lulz.

Comment

i would not want to use anything with "zombie slayer" on the side of it in a chl defensive situation... almost as bad as the punisher grips.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
                              From that site. Scroll down and watch the video for the lulz.
                              http://www.guns.com/7-reasons-not-to-get-a-glock.html
                              lmfao!
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                              X