Name That Bolt!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name That Bolt!!!!!!

Picked up an AR today for a damn good deal. I'm pulling it apart, and the only part that I wasn't sure of is the bolt carrier group. I've never seen one without the traditional firing pin retainer pin. Maybe it's just cause I haven't seen too many BCG's. Anyways, does anyone know what kind of bolt this is? Also there are no markings on it. And if anyone knew how to take it apart that'd be great too. The pin doesn't pull out easy, just don't want to mess the pin up. Thanks guys.

Last edited by slowyellow; 11-01-2011, 06:59 PM.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Ok, never mind on the disassembly of the bolt. The pin was just a little tight and not too easy to get a hold of. Now I'm just curious of the brand.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

looks like your regular hard chrome AR bolt and carrier with upgrade pin might help if we saw all of it

Comment

Don't know the brand, but you might want to re-stake that gas key before it gives you problems...
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Working...
        X