Pellet Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
    If you want that power and auto-load, why not just buy a .22?
    Because I can get away with shooting the pellet gun at my mom's property..it's only 3 acres. .22 not so much....

Comment

I have a gamo bone collector, it's a gun / scope combo. My dad got if for my Bday last year. With PBA (platinum) pellets it's 1200 fps. They'll crack when they break the sound barrier. With standard pellets it shoots good and packs a decent punch. I shoot it out the front door into the yard.

Comment

I've got a Gamo 1200 fps rifle that came with a scope that is pretty accurate. It will take out small game in the neighborhood.

Comment

yall know that you can make your own silencers for air rifles right? Just make sure its not interchangeable with any firearms so it doesnt push you over that grey line if the law ever visits

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            Pics? Price?
            Let me see if i can dig everything up for it over the next few days. I want to make sure i still have the magazine. I am missing a whole box or two of things somewhere, including a bunch of carbine stuff, and entire loadmaster press, who knows what goodies. This post made me think that maybe if I can find that drozd i would find evertything else.

It is actually a rifled barrel, and it shoots round pellets way harder and more accurate than bbs.

Comment

Working...
            X