Pellet Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pellet Rifle

I was thinking of toys I don't have and I remembered a break open pellet rifle I had as a kid. Anyone have any used ones or know where I can find them? I'd love to have one again
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

I'd try Academy first

Comment

I got a 1000+fps single break rifle with scope from walmart. Pretty accurate to.

Comment

Will check Wally world. then, thanks yall
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Yep, Wally World actually has a decent selection. Plus, you can pick up some tires, a DVD, some shampoo, kitty litter, and a head of lettuce while you're there.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Cabella's has a large selection. Search them online and you should be able to check store stock when you find the one you want.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              Cabella's has a large selection. Search them online and you should be able to check store stock when you find the one you want.
              They do have a huge selection and some of those things go up to $600. I bought one for around $85 and it's 1200 FPS with a certain type of pellet. put a hole in a 55 gal drum at 40 yards. just wish mine was auto load, pain in the ass loading one at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
                They do have a huge selection and some of those things go up to $600. I bought one for around $85 and it's 1200 FPS with a certain type of pellet. put a hole in a 55 gal drum at 40 yards. just wish mine was auto load, pain in the ass loading one at a time.
                If you want that power and auto-load, why not just buy a .22?

Comment

I have some brass .44 mag blanks that you insert a primer and it launches a pellet, works pretty good.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have a drozd. 600rpm max. I'd love to see it go to a new home. It needs some seal work though. I am not really in a position to mess with it right now though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassics View Post
                      I have a drozd. 600rpm max. I'd love to see it go to a new home. It needs some seal work though. I am not really in a position to mess with it right now though.
                      Pics? Price?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        If you want that power and auto-load, why not just buy a .22?
                        Well, are the pellet guns more quiet? That's why I want one... (auto loading pellet gun)...just not 100% sure though.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                          Well, are the pellet guns more quiet? That's why I want one... (auto loading pellet gun)...just not 100% sure though.
                          A .22 short is pretty damn quiet. With a suppressor I'd say a .22LR is quieter than a pellet rifle.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                            A .22 short is pretty damn quiet. With a suppressor I'd say a .22LR is quieter than a pellet rifle.
                            This. .22 with subsonic rounds, or if it's short enough, you don't even need subsonic rounds

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              Assuming us broke asses who can't afford suppressors though.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                              X