second thoughts,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    Why not a Savage precision carbine, in .308? Also, you can do a lot of prep work at 100 & 200yds for further distances. In point of fact, you need to do that prep work before you shoot further. Also, there are several public ranges that are 1000yds within 2hrs of the metroplex.
    I love my savage 10, one of my favorite rifles in my gun safe.
    the trigger took some getting used too though

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      My buddies and I must be super nice people then.
      Insider Pages was created to help people find the best local businesses through recommendations from their friends and neighbors. At InsiderPages.com, people share reviews of local businesses and find great services they can trust.

random reviews queried by google:

"The staff is incredibly rude and the prices arent competitive" - insiderpages.com ... "Very Rude and Incompetent" - citysearch.com ... "Great Range!" - insiderpages.com ... "Extremely rude owners running the place" - citysearch.com ... "If you read my title and understand it.." - insiderpages.com"

I know how to handle a gun, I don't give people trouble, and even then I've had run-ins with the owners about 40% of the time I'm there. Places don't get bad reputations like this without earning it. Give it a few visits. That range should be owned and operated by a staff that respects it's customers.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        http://www.insiderpages.com/b/152384...range-mesquite

random reviews queried by google:

"The staff is incredibly rude and the prices arent competitive" - insiderpages.com ... "Very Rude and Incompetent" - citysearch.com ... "Great Range!" - insiderpages.com ... "Extremely rude owners running the place" - citysearch.com ... "If you read my title and understand it.." - insiderpages.com"

I know how to handle a gun, I don't give people trouble, and even then I've had run-ins with the owners about 40% of the time I'm there. Places don't get bad reputations like this without earning it. Give it a few visits. That range should be owned and operated by a staff that respects it's customers.
        I dunno CJ, you seem like a troublemaker to me.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

The old lady is the only one I have ever had an issue with. The old man is fine and the son is fine. The old lady is a major bitch! I just figured it was cause im Mexican?
          Originally posted by Marisa
          we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

What about a tika t3?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              Derections?

I laughed!

I would not go to B&S if they were giving out free guns.

Comment

Working...
              X