Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After spending 30 minutes looking over the tactical section at rimfirecentral.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by roliath View Post
    Not sure if this helps, but if you're on ar15.com ask mike_nds.

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.ht...&f=11&t=242162
    the fuck?! hells yeah... ar15.com is banned at office, but I can imagine this is gonna be what I'm looking for.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      the fuck?! hells yeah... ar15.com is banned at office, but I can imagine this is gonna be what I'm looking for.
      It is exactly what you were looking for. Nodak Spud sells the receiver. Also, Choate sells a folding stock version of the pistol grip stock, but you'd still have to cut down the front end if you plan on cutting the barrel that short.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog896 View Post
          That. And here is the Choate 10/22 folding stock:

I don't know if that pic is going to work or not. It's on their website so you can see it after you get off work. I still like the extendable version better than the folding version. It looks cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
            It is exactly what you were looking for. Nodak Spud sells the receiver. Also, Choate sells a folding stock version of the pistol grip stock, but you'd still have to cut down the front end if you plan on cutting the barrel that short.
            I don't think the folding stock can't be cut down to accept the AR style tube, it has a giant metal hinge in that location - doesn't it? You don't necessarily have to buy their NDS-22 receiver, they have the integrated rail/sight available to fit both their receivers, and standard ruger receivers. Only issue is I have a stainless 10/22, so I'm concerned if those sights/rails are parked or anodized, I won't be able to strip them to the white.
            Last edited by CJ; 10-19-2011, 11:13 AM.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I like pizza.

Comment

I don't think the folding stock can't be cut down to accept the AR style tube, it has a giant metal hinge in that location - doesn't it? You don't necessarily have to buy their NDS-22 receiver, they have the integrated rail/sight available to fit both their receivers, and standard ruger receivers. Only issue is I have a stainless 10/22, so I'm concerned if those sights/rails are parked or anodized, I won't be able to strip them to the white.
                The Nodak Spud receivers come in Black, OD Green, and Stainless

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  The Nodak Spud receivers come in Black, OD Green, and Stainless
                  Right, but I don't want to buy the receiver when I can get just the sight to fit my stock receiver. I'm not sure if it comes in stainless. I sent an e-mail out to see. I also need to mill my barrel to accept a 2 ring HK sight and it has to be adjustable so I can use it.

Comment

Right, but I don't want to buy the receiver when I can get just the sight to fit my stock receiver. I'm not sure if it comes in stainless. I sent an e-mail out to see. I also need to mill my barrel to accept a 2 ring HK sight and it has to be adjustable so I can use it.
                    Gotcha. Misunderstood what you said. I really want to build one of those now

Comment

Working...
                    X