Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Longest Sniper Shots

Pretty cool read

Technological evolution has increased the range and accuracy of firearms and ammunition throughout

Wish the site wasn't blocked here at work

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      Blocked for me too.....

Comment

Awesome read... It's crazy that the guys are making lethally accurate shots from over a mile away in an uncontrolled climate... Guys are true BMF's...

Comment

Check it when you get home, worth the time.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
            Check it when you get home, worth the time.

x a 1,000,000
            I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
              Blocked for me too.....
              right click the link - copy link location

paste it in google, search, click arrow on right - click 'Cached' you can view just about anything that way.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Hathcock was the MAN. Anyone not familiar with him, I recommend reading "Marine Sniper" and "White Feather". Both are about his various missions during the Viet Nam era.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  right click the link - copy link location

paste it in google, search, click arrow on right - click 'Cached' you can view just about anything that way.
                  I've done that plenty of times from work when searching for something and knowing it's blocked at work. Drew a blank today though LOL! About to read it now.

Comment

I've done that plenty of times from work when searching for something and knowing it's blocked at work. Drew a blank today though LOL! About to read it now.
                    There are plugins called Cache-It! and other names that let you follow links in cached format also.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                    X