Texas' 175th B-Day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas' 175th B-Day...

I'm posting this here because I love Texas like most of you do. They are having a Texas celebration at the Texas State Fair in the Texas Hall of State, there are some very interesting artifacts including but not limited too, some very rare guns, not alot but worth the price of admission to the fair (the exhibit is free).
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Aww, FUCK YEAH!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Have friends that did the exhibit and they do have some cool shit on display.

Comment

I spent three hours in that place, lots of cool things to see and read. They also have a big theatre downstairs, they have a movie thats about maybe 30 minutes long (keeps repeating) that has most Texas actors/sports legends talking about Texas people, really cool. Three full floors of some badass history.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
        X