Finally got a 1911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post

Jason is going to check with his Pops when we can go out to the ranch for a shooting day. Hopefully it's a day Adam can make it too.
    Cool! just LMK!

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
      nutswinging galore...how do they taste?
      What the fuck are you talking about? LMAO

Comment

this jkd character appears in every thread that junkie makes lol...i dont think hes ever posted in the armory..hah

Comment

this jkd character appears in every thread that junkie makes lol...i dont think hes ever posted in the armory..hah
          LOL! Posting in the armory is as close as Mrs JKD will let him get to firearm ownership!!! Cant play with guns and make your wife sandwiches on command at the same time amirite?

Comment

fuck yeah im a thread stalker!!1!...just something ive noticed hah!

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
              Coke whores = skinny bitches that like to get throat fucked. "Hogs" are the girls that say yes to Anal because well lets be honest, they are to fat to deny penis anywhere in or around them.
              I like this fucking guy...LMFAO!

New sig material...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yeah, God forbid I laugh and have fun with my buddies. I should stick to being the stereotypical miserable DFWM asshole, amirite? lol.

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                LOL! Posting in the armory is as close as Mrs JKD will let him get to firearm ownership!!! Cant play with guns and make your wife sandwiches on command at the same time amirite?
                Actually, after seeing Merdwif (get it?)shoot out at Jason's, the idea of having a gun in the house scares the shit out of me. She's too good of a shot! lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  I like this fucking guy...LMFAO!

New sig material...
                  You should come out to the Friday night meet Henry and meet him. He's a good guy and alot of fun to hang with. You're type of people for sure.

SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Comment

Actually, after seeing Merdwif (get it?)shoot out at Jason's, the idea of having a gun in the house scares the shit out of me. She's too good of a shot! lol.
                    Merith

Comment

Yeah, God forbid I laugh and have fun with my buddies. I should stick to being the stereotypical miserable DFWM asshole, amirite? lol.
                      dont taze me bro

Comment

dont taze me bro
                        How about a hug?

Comment

You sunnavabitch! lol.

Jason is going to check with his Pops when we can go out to the ranch for a shooting day. Hopefully it's a day Adam can make it too.
                          You guys don't want to shoot with me. I'm a tacti-newb. I'd hate to embarass myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                            You guys don't want to shoot with me. I'm a tacti-newb. I'd hate to embarass myself.
                            Damn straight. You don't want me embarrassing you with my uber skeet shooting skills! I'm an ace with a shotty shooting at clays from 15 feet away! lol.

Comment

Damn straight. You don't want me embarrassing you with my uber skeet shooting skills! I'm an ace with a shotty shooting at clays from 15 feet away! lol.
                              At least I'll have a sweet tactical vest on while I'm getting my ass kicked.

Comment

I suck at shooting, hell I never even hit what I aim my dick at. But hey its the surprise of what it hits thats the fun part right?!
                                -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
                                -1993 Cobra- 700rw
                                -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
                                -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
                                -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Working...
                                X