Opinions on Eotech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Eotech

Just like the title says, what are the pros and cons. I found out that I can possibly buy an eotech for $200 and I'm just wondering if it's a good optic.
    G'Day Mate

What is it going on? they are great for close range
    Big Rooster Racing
    1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Real Eotech or Bushnell Holosight?

Comment

The ring looks fuzzy to me. Apparently it doesn't look fuzzy to many other people. The one on my AR does what it's supposed to do.

Comment

you sure its a real eotech? lots of knockoffs avail
          what model?

Comment

Eotech was my first choice. Before I went with an AIMPOINT ml2.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
              The ring looks fuzzy to me. Apparently it doesn't look fuzzy to many other people. The one on my AR does what it's supposed to do.
              The ring has always looked fuzzy to me as well. Funny part is that when you put a magnifier on one, it's no longer fuzzy. I don't understand it, but it just happens.

As for the EOtech, I love mine. Great for close in, but I shoot three gun and the guys rag on them cause they aren't good out past 300 yards or so. So, it all depends on what you are using it for. I would say within 300 yards they are great.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
              There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

A $200 eotech is suspicious. $250 is as cheap as I've ever seen a real one. EOTech's are more durable than Aimpoints according to the US military. Aimpoint's batteries last longer, and you can button them up easier. Eotech's are also available w/ bullet drop compensator reticles.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

If it is a real Eotech and you dont want it, I will take it for $200....

But like the others said, watch out of knock offs. Tons out there, I got burnt on Ebay and had to file a claim. Had accurate box, and papers. Dead give away is if you can hold it check the NV, on knock offs it changes the reticle to green. On real Eotechs the night vision button just dims the red reticle. Most of the fakes are also missing the qr code on the bottom.

Comment

One of the best ways to identify them that's pretty much fool proof is to look at the glass, it should have an anti-glare coating on it, with a slight gold/purple tinge to it. If it's completely clear it's a knockoff. Not all knockoffs have the NV button, and most that you'll encounter are the 512, or 512.A65.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have 2 and they are a great close range optic. However, for shooting past 100 yards I would get something else.

They work great in competition.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Working...
                      X