Texas Gun Trader...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Gun Trader...?

Anyone have any experience to share? I registered and I'm thinking of selling 2 or 3 guns to make room in the safe.

Is it a PITA like craigslist or do things move rather quickly if the price is right?

Just looking for more info before I open myself up to brain pain.

Thanks!

it's free, and it's a good resource. I've sold and bought many guns from that site. What are you looking to sell? Might not have to go very far at all..
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
      it's free, and it's a good resource. I've sold and bought many guns from that site. What are you looking to sell? Might not have to go very far at all..
      Bunch of stuff collecting dust really.

Benelli Nova Pump H20 slug gun. Never fired it. Bought about 6 years ago I think for home defense to appease the ex-wife. We have another mossberg shorty and don't need both. Thinking $500 based on net prices.

Sig 220 Compact .45 two tone. Don't make them anymore and prices have been climbing. It was a Sig Red Box recertified gun and have put about 50 rounds through it since I got it. Thinking $700 after looking at Gunbroker and a few other sites. Might move at $650

CZ 75 P01 First or second gun I ever bought, but again, don't shoot it and we have a couple other 9 mm's we prefer. Thinking $400 to move it.

All are in great shape and might consider package deal for $1500. Daddy wants new heads for the race car!

No sales taxes, FTF sale and prefer local as possible to save gas. I will probably start putting up the ads on TGT by end of the week.

Comment

Put up my first gun one evening and sold it within 30min for twice what I paid. Good site for FTF sale.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
          Bunch of stuff collecting dust really.

Benelli Nova Pump H20 slug gun. Never fired it. Bought about 6 years ago I think for home defense to appease the ex-wife. We have another mossberg shorty and don't need both. Thinking $500 based on net prices.

Sig 220 Compact .45 two tone. Don't make them anymore and prices have been climbing. It was a Sig Red Box recertified gun and have put about 50 rounds through it since I got it. Thinking $700 after looking at Gunbroker and a few other sites. Might move at $650

CZ 75 P01 First or second gun I ever bought, but again, don't shoot it and we have a couple other 9 mm's we prefer. Thinking $400 to move it.

All are in great shape and might consider package deal for $1500. Daddy wants new heads for the race car!

No sales taxes, FTF sale and prefer local as possible to save gas. I will probably start putting up the ads on TGT by end of the week.
          You're going to have trouble getting rid of that CZ for $400, they are selling for around $330 at several retailers.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You're going to have trouble getting rid of that CZ for $400, they are selling for around $330 at several retailers.
            Most of the prices I have seen have ranged from 400-475...if they sell at all. It's just not a brand the average gun buyer looks for. Great gun, but just not well known. No biggie if I have to keep it...just thinning the collection.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
              Most of the prices I have seen have ranged from 400-475...if they sell at all. It's just not a brand the average gun buyer looks for. Great gun, but just not well known. No biggie if I have to keep it...just thinning the collection.
              More than likely not selling though. It could very well be that some people are just unaware.

Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply has ammo and reloading supplies for sale at cheap prices. Find out why we're the best deal on the web today!

CZ-75's are EXCELLENT guns. Without a doubt the best 9mm for the money period. The CZ-75 is kind of a weird story, the best 9mm pistol never issued. The russians reviewed and rejected the pistol, so to my knowledge it was built to be an indestructible pistol but was never utilized by any major country. For people not familiar with the CZ-75, it's the basis for both the EAA Witness, and the 10mm Bren Ten.

Comment

Might be interested in the CZ for the right price. Also CJ, what retailers are you referring to that sell it for $330?
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                  Might be interested in the CZ for the right price. Also CJ, what retailers are you referring to that sell it for $330?
                  see post above.

Comment

I got a lot of hagglers (like Craiglist) with the few guns I sold on there. Still it's free and worth a try.

Comment

More than likely not selling though. It could very well be that some people are just unaware.

Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply has ammo and reloading supplies for sale at cheap prices. Find out why we're the best deal on the web today!

CZ-75's are EXCELLENT guns. Without a doubt the best 9mm for the money period. The CZ-75 is kind of a weird story, the best 9mm pistol never issued. The russians reviewed and rejected the pistol, so to my knowledge it was built to be an indestructible pistol but was never utilized by any major country. For people not familiar with the CZ-75, it's the basis for both the EAA Witness, and the 10mm Bren Ten.
                      What do they mean by "surplus"? In my mind that means "only dropped twice" or "used up, thrown away and dug out of trash can". Do they really mean "overstock" new and never used?

Comment

My dad bought the "coyote special" LCP off there. Serial number 999 out of 1000. Unfired.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                          My dad bought the "coyote special" LCP off there. Serial number 999 out of 1000. Unfired.
                          I just had to look that up. Now I want one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                            I just had to look that up. Now I want one.
                            Some folks on here don't like them, but I think its neat. My pops thinks the value may go up a little if Perry wins this election. Either way, it's pretty cool.
                            I don't know if it being the second to last gun in the run produced increases the value or not.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                              Some folks on here don't like them, but I think its neat. My pops thinks the value may go up a little if Perry wins this election. Either way, it's pretty cool.
                              I don't know if it being the second to last gun in the run produced increases the value or not.
                              Wow! That's a find. Did he pay extra for it or did he get a deal on it?

Comment

Working...
                              X