Ladysmith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samhain View Post

13 oz unloaded. I have this same model. Kyle, let me know if you guys want to take it to the range to see if this is really something y'all will be comfortable using.
    Fuck that looks like a big 5-shot.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      that light for a female? If she can handle it great, but its just gonna kick more..
      My sister is 105 lbs and has no problems firing it with +P loads, which this weapon is rated for. I will say it's not a joy to shoot it but I trust if I were to ever need to use it that it would get the job done.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
        My sister is 105 lbs and has no problems firing it with +P loads, which this weapon is rated for. I will say it's not a joy to shoot it but I trust if I were to ever need to use it that it would get the job done.
        I thought you sold it?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          I thought you sold it?
          I sold one that I had, this is one I bought for my sister. She has two small children and didn't want a gun in the house So she gave it back to me.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Nice! Stocking stuffer for for kiddos. LOL

Comment

Just a heads up: The J frame .357 is physically larger than the .38. It does not pocket carry as well as the .38.

Comment

J frame is good stuff, only drawback is that it kicks really hard, not fun at all to shoot. Just a note about gun ranges in the eighties. It was not uncommon for the ranges to require the gals to carry their weapons in a plastic bucket while in the range, going to and from the lanes. Ya, it was sexist but seems like it saved a few misfires! I think the gals at the range these days are plenty qualified...unless they show up with some really crappy stuff.

Comment

I think Santa is getting one of these hammerless versions for DiAnn for Christmas. Thanks for the link Matt.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    I think Santa is getting one of these hammerless versions for DiAnn for Christmas. Thanks for the link Matt.
                    You are welcome. I have had two of these exact guns. I started off with a 640 years ago (the non-airweight version) and I bought a 642 Airweight about 6 years ago. I was offered a good enough price for it that I sold it and bought another brand new one to replace it.

Comment

Cabella's in Ft Worth has a gently used S&W Airweight .38spl for $399. I checked it out yesterday but can't purchase anymore firearms for a while. The gun looked brand new on the outside. The chamber needed to be cleaned though.

Thought i would pass the deal on.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                      X