Weird 10mm 1911 on TGT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird 10mm 1911 on TGT

7" barrel/slide 10mm 1911... pretty crazy looking.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

guess recoil would be tame

does that thing double as a tomahawk?

Comment

Holy hell... And thank ya CJ, first I heard of this site u found it on. Awesome!

Comment

I am a sucker for all things 10mm and 1911; still have to pass on this one.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Looks like the old AMT Javelinas-

Originally posted by lincolnboy
          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
            Looks like the old AMT Javelinas-

Yep, that's what it is. Just weird seeing a 7" slide. the 10mm velocity is targeted for a 4.6" barrel. At 7" you can expect another 200-300fps, which is substantial, and you get a more accurate gun. Would be a wicked hunting gun.
            Last edited by CJ; 09-15-2011, 11:03 AM.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              Yep, that's what it is. Just weird seeing a 7" slide. the 10mm velocity is targeted for a 4.6" barrel. At 7" you can expect another 200-300fps, which is substantial, and you get a more accurate gun. Would be a wicked hunting gun.
              Eh, my mark 23 is ten inches long, so I am kind of used to it

Comment

Eh, my mark 23 is ten inches long, so I am kind of used to it
                what is it's barrel length though?

Comment

what is it's barrel length though?
                  It is six inches long and fully chrome lined. Odd for a pistol.

Either way, when can I shoot your new 10mm javelina?

Comment

It is six inches long and fully chrome lined. Odd for a pistol.

Either way, when can I shoot your new 10mm javelina?
                    haha, too rich for my blood, I already have a 10mm 1911.

Comment

haha, too rich for my blood, I already have a 10mm 1911.
                      Damn, well someone should take one for the team and buy it so we can shoot your nuclear loads through it.

Comment

Damn, well someone should take one for the team and buy it so we can shoot your nuclear loads through it.
                        Agreed. I bet I could get 1,700fps out of that gun. It would turn hog's heads into candy dishes.

Comment

Agreed. I bet I could get 1,700fps out of that gun. It would turn hog's heads into candy dishes.

Comment

lol, realistically it could be done. I've got 1,546 out of my delta's 5" barrel.

Comment

You drop a grizzly in his tracks with that kind of load.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X