Dove hunt fail this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
    I might go out sat morning, you're more than welcome to tag along, but we hunt out in Caddo Mills (near Redline Raceway)
    shit, working saturday, damnit. I really appreciate the offer though.
    Last edited by CJ; 09-14-2011, 10:25 PM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by silversleeper View Post
      Are you from Waller or just have a lease there? I lived there or that area for 10 years...
      I live on the SE side of Houston, but a friend of mine works out there, and actually hunted on the few acres behind his work! Had to use a forklift to hoist a man up to get a bird off the roof, LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
        31 by yourself in on day?
        Yes, and when you live 5 mins away you can do that. I never had more then 15 on me at one time.
        2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
          Yes, and when you live 5 mins away you can do that. I never had more then 15 on me at one time.
          That's ethical
          "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
          East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
          https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Stop poaching.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I think the number is 800-792-GAME to report poachers and get a reward...

Golden Oaks Lodge

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter Y2K Z28 View Post
                That's ethical
                Pls There is over 40 million doves in the state of TX. So killing 16 more then I should didn't hurt the population.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  Stop poaching.
                  lol ok I hunting where I'm allowed too. Like none of you fouckers ever broken the rules or laws. All of you guys are law abiding citizens. Give me a break.

Comment

Pls There is over 40 million doves in the state of TX. So killing 16 more then I should didn't hurt the population.
                    I fully aware of that. Stop being an asshole and follow the rules.

Golden Oaks Lodge

Comment

I fully aware of that. Stop being an asshole and follow the rules.
                      That is probably the only time I'm going dove hunting this year. I never had more the 15 on me at one time. So I wasn't breaking the law.

Comment

That is probably the only time I'm going dove hunting this year. I never had more the 15 on me at one time. So I wasn't breaking the law.
                        You just said you picked up 31 birds in one day, you clearly broke the law. I'm not going to lie, i've done it too man, I've shot well over the limit only to have my ass chewed out from my old man. I was 13 years old at the time and that incident stuck with me.

I'm not trying to be a dick, just please take some time to educate your self on the laws set up by TPWD.

Golden Oaks Lodge

Comment

You just said you picked up 31 birds in one day, you clearly broke the law. I'm not going to lie, i've done it too man, I've shot well over the limit only to have my ass chewed out from my old man. I was 13 years old at the time and that incident stuck with me.

I'm not trying to be a dick, just please take some time to educate your self on the laws set up by TPWD.
                          Man I'm 30 years old and been hunting since I was 5. I know the rules. Yes, I picked up 31 in one day but never had more the 15 on me at one time. You can shoot 15 a day. So if I got checked by the game warden I wouldn't get written up cause I wasn't breaking the law. Like I said that this is probably the only time I'm going dove hunting this year. Hell I've already cooked them and eaten them. It's not like I'm shooting 31 every day since sept 1st. You are allowed to shoot over 600 doves every season. I shot 31. That is 2% of what I can legally shoot every season. It's really not a big deal. I know you're not being a dick about it nor am I. But I don't see the problem with me shooting over the limit when I don't carry more the 15 on me at one time and this is the only time I go in the season.

Comment

Man I'm 30 years old and been hunting since I was 5. I know the rules. Yes, I picked up 31 in one day but never had more the 15 on me at one time. You can shoot 15 a day. So if I got checked by the game warden I wouldn't get written up cause I wasn't breaking the law. Like I said that this is probably the only time I'm going dove hunting this year. Hell I've already cooked them and eaten them. It's not like I'm shooting 31 every day since sept 1st. You are allowed to shoot over 600 doves every season. I shot 31. That is 2% of what I can legally shoot every season. It's really not a big deal. I know you're not being a dick about it nor am I. But I don't see the problem with me shooting over the limit when I don't carry more the 15 on me at one time and this is the only time I go in the season.
                            Stop being a hard headed cocksucker. Just hunt multiple days if you want more than the daily bag limit.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Your age and years hunting don't mean anything. By your commits i highly doubt you've been hunting for 25 years like you clam. If you have, I blame the dipshit was who taught you hunters etiquette, probably your father. There are rules and bag limits for a reason. People like you are reason we now have "Hunter Education". And it's $250 per bird over the limit, happy hunting.
                              You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                                Your age and years hunting don't mean anything. By your commits i highly doubt you've been hunting for 25 years like you clam. If you have, I blame the dipshit was who taught you hunters etiquette, probably your father. There are rules and bag limits for a reason. People like you are reason we now have "Hunter Education". And it's $250 per bird over the limit, happy hunting.
                                LMAO. Whatever you say dipshit.
                                Last edited by Badass2000GT; 09-16-2011, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X