Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rossi "Puma" 454 Casull lever gun for sale @ LSJC

nice.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

More interested in getting a good price for insurance valuation purposes than selling for now. I miss the old days that when you insured your house, your home owners insurance simply covered everything. Now they put limits as to what they will cover..such as $500 gun coverage and if you want a higher coverage you pay..pay...pay. Then the same thing on jewelry all over again.
    Seems as the premiums go up the coverage goes down.
    Not for sale I guess, still a nice little guide gun...

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
      Not for sale I guess, still a nice little guide gun...
      Its for sale, I spoke with him.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        Its for sale, I spoke with him.
        I love my 45-70 marlin, this would be a fun rifle for sure.

Can you run .45 colt in these as well?

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
          Can you run .45 colt in these as well?
          Yes.

Comment

Man, that makes me want to have my 30-30 polished.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
              Man, that makes me want to have my 30-30 polished.
              Not too difficult but that's stainless. Steel would require regular oil and maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                Not too difficult but that's stainless. Steel would require regular oil and maintenance.
                Yeah, and since I can't turn steel to stainless, the only option would be polishing.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  Yeah, and since I can't turn steel to stainless, the only option would be polishing.
                  That's what I'm saying, if you polish it, it will require regular maintenance and oiling.

Comment

That's a purdy gun.

Me likey.

Comment

Working...
                    X