X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont buy targets

Print them

These are good websites for targets also:
    Free targets that are printable in pdf format. Rifle, pistol, airgun, benchrest, silhouette and other paper targets

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

If you have a printer at work that does 8.5/14" you can glue/tape two together and get a proper 14" square rifle target for 300-400 yards.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have one that can do those and 11"x17" If anyone wants something printed PM me and I'll see what I can do.
        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

How would I print the bigguns
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
            if you're limited to a standard 8.5/11 printer than you can use programs like adobe illustrator to design, and then print across multiple sheets, then tape them together. I believe ms word can do this also, but don't quote me.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
              I have one that can do those and 11"x17" If anyone wants something printed PM me and I'll see what I can do.
              hmm.... interesting.

I wonder if anyone here has access to a plotter or real big printer for 1000 yard targets, or full body targets.

Comment

link which one you are talking about. If it's the one I'm thinking of it would need what we call a plotter. Don't know if I could arrange to have it done or not. Could ask my boss what it might cost and see though.

Edit: see above CJ let me know what you want done and I'll see if I can't work something out with my company.
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                  CJ touched on this: Some printers will take a big picture and split it over several pages, you just have to cut and tape it together.

I like the 8.5 x 11 ones because they fit in my bag easier without folding ect, I don't need anything bigger than that for pistol or rifle since im only shooting out to 100 yards right now (alpine).

You could also take the file to a Fed-Ex/Kinkos and have them print some for you, not sure how cost effective that would be though.
                  "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."

Comment

Some of these make perfect .22 targets.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Some of these make perfect .22 targets.
                      I like the darts target and the pool ball targets. Seems like a fun game to play with 10/22's next time we go to the range.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        hmm.... interesting.

I wonder if anyone here has access to a plotter or real big printer for 1000 yard targets, or full body targets.
                        I can print D-size (22" × 34"). Made some IDPA targets for myself...I'm just hell and gone from y'all.

And I wouldn't want to print a lot of them at once, either.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                          I can print D-size (22" × 34"). Made some IDPA targets for myself...I'm just hell and gone from y'all.

And I wouldn't want to print a lot of them at once, either.
                          same here, i can print even bigger then that.....I can only get away with a few at a time though.
                          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                            I like the darts target and the pool ball targets. Seems like a fun game to play with 10/22's next time we go to the range.
                            Oh nice, I just found those. Time to print some of these off and take them to the range.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Well guys if you're serious I can design us some kickass silhouette and rifle targets. I have quite an extensive experience with illustrator and could design some high quality targets.

Comment

Working...
                              X