30 Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 Days

Be prepared, its a LONG video. Full TV show but pretty eye opening and kinda scary at times how much of this crap is ingrained into people's minds

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
    Be prepared, its a LONG video. Full TV show but pretty eye opening and kinda scary at times how much of this crap is ingrained into people's minds

http://splodetv.com/video/30-days-gun-nation-episode
    Oh boy, yeah I saw this a few months ago - I was going to post up about this episode. That bitch is fucking nuts. Psychotic emotional fear of guns. It's the perfect antithesis of the liberal anti-gun nut. She breaks down and cries screaming like a little girl when she fires a shotgun. It blows my mind. She has no rational explanation for her fear of guns, she sees the guns themselves as demons and knows NOTHING about them whatsoever.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Go to 17:30 to see how ridiculous she is.
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Watched the whole video. I think that I can understand where she is coming from due to where she lives, and how she has seen things. However, I think that being uneducated in something that you are so against is the wrong way to live. To judge regular people based on how a criminal acts is a terrible thing to do. It is really no different then being a racist or sexist.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
          Watched the whole video. I think that I can understand where she is coming from due to where she lives, and how she has seen things. However, I think that being uneducated in something that you are so against is the wrong way to live. To judge regular people based on how a criminal acts is a terrible thing to do. It is really no different then being a racist or sexist.
          You're right, I can see where she is coming from because she has been misinformed.

The guy had an EXCELLENT quote. How many times do you hear on the news about someone protecting themselves with a firearm? Now relate that to how many times you hear about someone being killed. The media really does try to demonize the firearm. I can think of two times I have heard on the news of someone defending themselves with a gun and both of those times were links on the internet, not even local media. Now hostile shootings on the other hand, I cant even keep count.

But you know for DAMN certain there are far more instances of self defense with a gun than we hear about. I know several people personally that have, but I do not know a single person who has been shot and killed.

What if there was a plethora of stabbings? Would they ban knives?
          "Sorry kids, gotta cut your steak with a spoon, its for the greater good"

Comment

I'll have to check and see if this episode is on Netflix when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
              What if there was a plethora of stabbings? Would they ban knives?
              "Sorry kids, gotta cut your steak with a spoon, its for the greater good"
              You joke about it, but they banned knives in England. They have anti-stab knives now.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                You joke about it, but they banned knives in England. They have anti-stab knives now.
                Yeah, and then the criminal started using cheap Samurai swords in like 4% of crimes (or something pretty low), so they banned those. All they do in England is ban anything dangerous but their crime rate doesn't change. I read in the news recently that gun crime was up again, which means that gun ban is working fantastically for them.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

ban everything its for the kids

Comment

Soon, a clenched fist will be banned.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Soon, a clenched fist will be banned.
                      the thought of violence will be banned

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        the thought of violence will be banned

Comment

I'm watching it now. Her THERAPIST was shot, she's already not too stable. And according to some rules that she wants to implement, she wouldn't be able to get a gun even if she wanted one.

Comment

that bitch, won't last 5min WHEN the zombies come.
                            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                            X