No announcement yet.

Mosin Nagant > *

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey tanner you still the orignal that we got?...... that was back when you had classic 6 banger
    Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

Nah Ryan, I sold it to a board member. Hadn't shot it in ages...

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
        If you want a cheap surplus rifle that's accurate as hell and fun that you can mount optics on look for a K31. Great guns, mag fed, straight pull bolt and several different mounts are/were available. I loved mine. (stolen) Wolf and hornady were selling ammo for it in a few different varieties, along with the surplus GP1. Typical of wolf I could shoot all day with that stuff, the hornady is noticeably hotter.
        Mike,

I'm looking to get a K31 at some point; saw you had yours stolen some time ago and that sucks. Hope you are able to rebuild...

I bought a 1909 Argentine Mauser the other, FWIW, in 7.65 x 53 (er, 54), and it is nothing compared the my 91/30 in terms of recoil. I ran about 25 rounds through mine (91/30) when I first got it, and it put a hurtin' on me, LOL! The Mauser felt pretty nice, IMHO...

Comment

I've never shot one, but my 7mm Mag kicks pretty damned hard. After 3 shots you could probably also fry an egg on the barrel.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
            If you want a cheap surplus rifle that's accurate as hell and fun that you can mount optics on look for a K31. Great guns, mag fed, straight pull bolt and several different mounts are/were available. I loved mine. (stolen) Wolf and hornady were selling ammo for it in a few different varieties, along with the surplus GP1. Typical of wolf I could shoot all day with that stuff, the hornady is noticeably hotter.

Where are the best spots to find one of these?

Oh and I made it 7 shots on my m44 before i started crying like a little girl.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
              Where are the best spots to find one of these?

Oh and I made it 7 shots on my m44 before i started crying like a little girl.
              This place has K31's on sale right now for $229. I bought my FIL a 91/30 there the other day and for $89 they are nicer than the ones Cabelas has for $149.
              Welcome to Military Gun Supply!Explore the categories below -PPS 43- -PPSH 41- -Magazines- -Gas Masks- -Bren- -Kits-
              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Ever shoot a Garand? They turn shoulders into mush. The nagant is worse. The only good news is that the ROF is slower for the nagant.

Comment

If you're shooting the right load out of a Garand, they're easy as pie.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                    If you're shooting the right load out of a Garand, they're easy as pie.
                    Resume napping fool.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Any semi auto is going to have around 30% less recoil than a bolt action. So for hard hitters we should only be talking about bolt actions
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                        Any semi auto is going to have around 30% less recoil than a bolt action. So for hard hitters we should only be talking about bolt actions
                        I know, but I was just on the phone with Yale and he said, "sorry man I am taking a nap, let me call you back," and then immediately posted that. Lol.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                          I know, but I was just on the phone with Yale and he said, "sorry man I am taking a nap, let me call you back," and then immediately posted that. Lol.
                          lol, that bastard. Cheese is serious bidness.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            Resume napping fool.
                            I did.
                            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              I did.
                              bullshit, ask me how I know.

Comment

Working...
                              X