Where to buy a leupold scope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy a leupold scope?

Besides Cablea's and Bass pro shop where do you guys buy your hunting scopes from?
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

SWFA in Red Oak

Comment

I'm looking for a 2.5X8 scope to put on a pre 64 model 70 270.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        SWFA in Red Oak
        X2

Comment

Thanks guys. They are cheapest I have found so far.

Comment

They will also give you other options. Very cool bunch of guys.

Comment

That's cool but I'm pretty sold on leupold scopes.

Comment

there was a bord member hear. can't think of his name he's a rep, for SWFA

hopefully someone that knows who im talking about. will come in PM him before purchase.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I was shopping for a small scope for my AR and ended up getting a Vortex Viper 2-7x32 and can't say enough good things about it. Bought another Viper 6.5-20x44 for my Savage target rifle...

Plan on buying another one if I can't find a better deal on a Leupold or Nikon using my discount at Academy...
                  "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

swfa
                    craigslist
                    opticsplanet (which I don't care for this site, but they do run deals)
                    midwayusa
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

SWFA screwed me and 2 other board members on orders. One of the SWFA employees came onto the forum, and instead of trying to make things right with us, he just advertised for everyone else's business. I do not like that company, not to mention when I called up the first time to make things right, they basically told me to pound sand, and actually insulted me (Chris, one of their 'customer serivce' asshats). I'd recommend http://www.libertyoptics.com/ - small company, and the guy is awesome. What his website lists as the price and what you actually pay are sometimes not the same amount - in a good way - but I can't guarantee that.
                      Last edited by CJ; 09-01-2011, 10:38 AM.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Good to know.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          SWFA screwed me and 2 other board members on orders. One of the SWFA employees came onto the forum, and instead of trying to make things right with us, he just advertised for everyone else's business. I do not like that company, not to mention when I called up the first time to make things right, they basically told me to pound sand, and actually insulted me (Chris, one of their 'customer serivce' asshats). I'd recommend http://www.libertyoptics.com/ - small company, and the guy is awesome. What his website lists as the price and what you actually pay are sometimes not the same amount - in a good way - but I can't guarantee that.
                          Good to know for sure.

CameraLandNY.com is good too.

Comment

Working...
                          X