No announcement yet.

what's your favorite gun oil ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thanks for all the replies. Looks like ima try clp in the bottle.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Another one for CLP. Only lubricant I use on any firearm.
      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        I use mostly rem oil on all moving parts as it makes a great, dry lube. Other oils are too oily IMO and cake up after you shoot a bunch.

I will however use an oily lubricant on external surfaces for better rust protection (I do not think rem oil protects very well).
        This reminds me, a couple years ago I bought some generic dry lube from Lowes and experimented with it on my guns; seemed to work pretty damn good but that was before I had the AR; not sure how it would do on it. Worked pretty good on my old 1911. Actually it works fantastic on my magazines; keeps them lubed but doesn't attract dirt much; think it was a graphite spray lube if I remember correctly.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I use rem oil because of the convenience. CLP is also good. I just use rem oil very sparingly.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Clean it first then lube with motor oil

Comment

I use clp as a base. It dries out but still give great rust protection. I cover it with weapon shield.

I emailed the company and they sent a free pen sample. I ha e cleaned a lot of guns and have not used much.

Comment

Also if you are worried about rust, most of my guns that I don't shoot often are in silicone impregnated gun socks and in the safe, after cleaning and a light coating of some oil. Plus I have desicant in the safe. The socks also help keep them from getting banged around too much when I am getting other stuff out.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Slip 2000. I was given a sample of Frog Lube at SHOT show. It works pretty well too.
                  2007 Chevy TBSS

Comment

Originally posted by WstTexas View Post
                    I like M Pro 7

I use a lot of their products. Their cleaning solvent is pretty much odorless and works very well.
                    Same here.

David

Comment

Working...
                    X