Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    used they rarely dip below $150.
    I was going to say I never see them for $100 unless they have blemishes.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Yea I really wouldn't let it go for anything less than $160, especially if its not a base model. What stock does it have? What barrel? What condition? I've seen used synthetic or laminate stocked 10/22s go for more than a new base model 10/22...

Comment

Here is a pic. the scratch on the butt of it is the worst part, like I said it has some nicks and scrapes but nothing is broke off and the wood isn't cracked or anything. It's all stock, I haven't ever done anything to it except shoot it and clean it a few times.
        First $ 125 takes it home. I don't know what happened to the orginal 10 round clip but it comes with a 25 round butler creek clip.

My other 22's are not for sale they were all giving to me from my Grandparents over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by slow55 View Post
          Here is a pic. the scratch on the butt of it is the worst part, like I said it has some nicks and scrapes but nothing is broke off and the wood isn't cracked or anything. It's all stock, I haven't ever done anything to it except shoot it and clean it a few times.
          First $ 125 takes it home. I don't know what happened to the orginal 10 round clip but it comes with a 25 round butler creek clip.

My other 22's are not for sale they were all giving to me from my Grandparents over the years.
          Location?

Comment

x2, I already have one but I'll take it for $125 lol

Comment

I'm in north Grand Prairie. 360/ave k area

Comment

pm sent...

Comment

I'm in north Grand Prairie. 360/ave k area
                  lol damn dude I'm across the highway from you. My office is at Carrier/360.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have brand new never fired barrel and stock, both factory of course.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Man that looks like the scratches My old 10/22 had on it. I sold it to a friend here in Ennis. Did you buy it new?

Comment

It's sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                          Man that looks like the scratches My old 10/22 had on it. I sold it to a friend here in Ennis. Did you buy it new?
                          I bought it used but it was only a few weeks old and looked brand new when I bought it. I managed to put all nicks and scrathes on it myself.

Comment

Working...
                          X