Flashing a weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flashing a weapon

Can anyone tell me the seriousness of someone flashing a knife at you after flipping you off and driving erratically?

I called the police as it was happening and they told me to get away from him so I did. Will they even do anything about this?
    2011 GT, 300A Rapid Spec. 6spd, 3.73 gears. Best 1/8th mile:09/10/2011 8.35@86

Some jerk in a Champagne colored ford explorer. License plate number 27L DK2

Comment

A kinife? Really? They must have been a genius. "Hey you! Pull over so I can stab you!". That is technically "brandishing", but since they couldn't do much more than throw it at your car, I doubt they would get charged. It'd be about the same as holding up a picture of a gun.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

He is just a maniac and needs to be taken off of the road. Long line of traffic waiting to go under a bridge and circle onto the on-ramp. This guy whips out of his spot about 7-8 car lengths back and then thinks he is going to squeeze in-between me and the car in front of me. I am about a 1/2 car length behind this car moving at about 20 mph. He swerves over like he is going to fit, but in reality he would have hit my car in the front fender had I not moved to the right slightly. He noticed that I didn't slow down to let him in so he got all butt hurt and started showing me his low level of intellect by flipping the bird. I didn't speed up to go fast on the circle on ramp so I'm still at about 20mph. Then he gets into his console and pulls something out and is flashing it all over the place! dont know what it is so I call the police. While on the phone with the police I merge onto the highway and he whips around and pulls up next to me flashing the knife so I now can verify to the police officer that it was a knife. Then he sped away like the douche that he is.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          A kinife? Really? They must have been a genius. "Hey you! Pull over so I can stab you!". That is technically "brandishing", but since they couldn't do much more than throw it at your car, I doubt they would get charged. It'd be about the same as holding up a picture of a gun.
          I wasn't scared 'cause I wasn't going to pull over to mess with some psycho about him being an idiot and being impatient. people like this need to be castrated and have their drivers license revoked.

Comment

Helosailor- bartle doo

Comment

Originally posted by Brain View Post
              I wasn't scared 'cause I wasn't going to pull over to mess with some psycho about him being an idiot and being impatient. people like this need to be castrated and have their drivers license revoked.
              just laugh at his dumb ass. I had a guy try to run me off the road once, told me he had a gun. I told him to show it to me. Then I proceeded to call him a bitch until he raged and turned. If he would have shown it, I would have had him pulled over, oh well.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Did he try to hit you with the vehicle?

Comment

Originally posted by Brain View Post
                  Helosailor- bartle doo
                  Mumbles is my hero!
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Bout 12 years ago the exact same scenario happened to me on 360 at Abrams. A bad wreck on the bridge...police had all traffic exiting NB onto the exit ramp. I was in my Supra following the rules exiting when this billy badass in an old jacked up K5 Blazer came hauling ass up on the shoulder and tried to force his way in front of me. I didn't let him so he started screaming, laid on the horn, started flashing all his lights at me, and started punching the roof and dash. When the light turned green at Abrams all the traffic started trying to get thru the light and then it changed back red and everyone slammed on their brakes....everyone except the guy in the Blazer. He plowed into my Supra so hard that it pushed me and the 3 cars in front of me into a 5 car wreck. Then he backed up, jumped the curb and went around us all in the grass...leading to a 5 car high speed chase thru East Arlington until police barricaded the road in front of him and dragged him out thru the window. He tossed several full beer bottles at me AND the police. Of course he was arrested for DWI not to mention running stop signs and lights, speeding, evading, and hit and run. His license was suspended from 3 previous DWI's in Tarrant Co, he had no insurance, it wasn't even his truck, and he was unemployed. I had to file on my own UI/underinsured coverage..not to mention a back injury.

Comment

OMG that is great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        Did he try to hit you with the vehicle?
                        I don't know if he was trying to hit me, but he almost did.

Comment

Mumbles is my hero!
                          it is funny shit!

Comment

Your pretty much sol had a guy flash a knife at me on my property I didn't have a weapon at the time and he left so I called the cops and they didn't do anything literally blew it off. I made sure the cop knew if the guy so much as stepped a toe across my property line I would blow a hole in him since the cops wouldn't do anything the cop didn't like it but hey he didn't want to do anything I figured a dead body might get them off their useless euless cop a$$ and get them to do something for once.
                            Last edited by Armedtrigger01; 08-28-2011, 06:44 PM. Reason: Stupid I phone auto correct

Comment

I'm totally going to make a big cardboard cutout of a revolver for diffusing tension on the highway.
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                              X