flashlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    buy your cr123's. CR-2032's, etc. etc. all on ebay or amazon... you can get them cheap as shit in bulk. I think I bought 100 CR-2032's for like 10 bucks. Radio shack charges $5 each.

40 CR123's for 40 bucks - $1 each.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ps%2Ck%3ACR123
    Thanks for the link, I've been trying to find a place that sells these cheap. I can't imagine what the actual markup is on these.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      The guy who turned me on to this mod is a pretty sharp dude. He did a bunch of test on the light measuring all sorts of parameters I built my lite exactly like the lites he builds using the same parts so I would expect nothing to be any different. Here are the specs...

Measured at the tail: (battery current draw from 2 X 32600 Li-Ion's)
      * High - 1575mA's... Estimated run time - Over 3 hours!
      * Medium - 525mA's... Estimated run time - 9 1/2 hours at about 350 lumens
      * Low - 114mA's - Estimated run time - 43 hours!

I will say that on the low setting it is not quite as bright as the stock led maglite but it is very close. On the other hand it will run for near 2 days straight. I left my lite on in the garage last night for 2 hours on the high setting and went back to check on it before I crashed and it was still going strong with no noticable drop in output. With that said I believe it would go 3 hours no problem with the 32600 or 32650 cells. These cells are 6000mah each so they have plenty of gas in the tank. Also the emitters I am using are some new type that are super efficient.
      Did I miss the how-to on modifying these?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Did I miss the how-to on modifying these?
        Flashlight build party/G2G?

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
          Flashlight build party/G2G?

David
          yeah shit just tell me what I need to buy. I have 5 mag lights that dont work because I broke the bulbs/shitty ass maglite LED modules.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

yeah shit just tell me what I need to buy. I have 5 mag lights that dont work because I broke the bulbs/shitty ass maglite LED modules.
            Going to start a new thread with all info.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
              I got my fenix tk21 u2 and this thing is awesome.

I tried to make a vid with my phone but it turned out shitty.
              I just couldn't help myself; I ordered mine today

Comment

Hey guys..if you want to setup a build or something.. Im hopefully in. He said a lot of the parts are coming from overseas so we should do a group buy on the parts and have someone distribute.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                  Hey guys..if you want to setup a build or something.. Im hopefully in. He said a lot of the parts are coming from overseas so we should do a group buy on the parts and have someone distribute.

Good idea.

David

Comment

Working...
                  X