flashlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flashlights

I'm looking for a decent flashlight. After looking at a friends surefire g2 with 60 lumens.

I don't care if it can be gun mounted .
    Id prefer an aluminum body. I figured some of the Leo's would chime in.200 bucks and under please.

If I was to just pick one I'd choose the surefire 6px pro.

Those new surefires like the 6px don't have removable heads. They are epoxied together to keep you from dropping in normal surefire drop ins.

Comment

That's good to know, but what if you choose not to mod it. Or does that eliminate any bulb replacement without sending it back to the manufacturer?

Comment

I'm still rocking my old school 2d maglight.

Comment

I not too long ago got a Fenix TK35. The thing is damn bright at 820 lumens and has 4 brightness settings and a strobe setting. Comes with a really nice holster too. http://www.fenixlight.com/viewproduct.asp?id=138

I also like my Innova X03 too. Pretty damn bright and very solid construction for a very low price. http://www.inovalight.com/x/features_x03.php
          IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
            That's good to know, but what if you choose not to mod it. Or does that eliminate any bulb replacement without sending it back to the manufacturer?
            You're talking about the LED lights, right? No bulb replacement.

Comment

Check out Midway, just picked up a Surefire G3 on the cheap and I love it. Damn bright and lots of options (LED, click on button, weapon mount, etc)

Comment

How are these lights with available light. The one I have is old.school bulb Nd.it lights up.a good area.

Do the leds light up a good area or are they centered more on what you point it at. The surefire I messed with lit up the hall way awesome. I didn't take it outside.

I also know that my typing and shit sucks, but the only net I have is on my phone.

Comment

How are these lights with available light. The one I have is old.school bulb Nd.it lights up.a good area.

Do the leds light up a good area or are they centered more on what you point it at. The surefire I messed with lit up the hall way awesome. I didn't take it outside.
                  The G3 is awesome, the "focused" part is roughly 3' across at 5' away and is damn bright even in a well lit room. I have the halogen so cant comment on LEDs yet

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
                    I not too long ago got a Fenix TK35. The thing is damn bright at 820 lumens and has 4 brightness settings and a strobe setting. Comes with a really nice holster too. http://www.fenixlight.com/viewproduct.asp?id=138
                    For a hundred bucks, that a bad Son-of-a-bitch.

Comment

One of the main reasons I want this is for being in the sticks and its pitch black out here. Can't see shit if there is no moon.

Lots of critters out here that my wife is scared of.

Comment

Ive seen the tk35 on a shopping Chanel and passed it off.

Comment

I am a light junkie and buy from these 2 places on a regular basis. If your not really into lights I would recommend a 6p with a drop in aftermarket light engine.

My everyday carry light is a modded 6p. A hot rodded M6 in my bag (1300 lumens) rounds out my daily light needs.

You haven't done a damn thing with lights until city code enforcement is threatening to report you to the FAA and the FBI.
                          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 08-19-2011, 09:25 PM.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Ive seen the tk35 on a shopping Chanel and passed it off.
                            I've got the following and my Fenix lights are my favorites and by far the best flashlights I've owned. IMO you won't find a more versatile light than a Fenix light and to be honest, unless I brake one, I don't think I'll need to own another tactical flashlight.

Pentagon Light X2
                            Surefire G2
                            Streamlight ProTac2
                            Streamlight PolyTac
                            Fenix TA21
                            Fenix TK21 U2
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                              I am a light junkie and buy from these 2 places on a regular basis. If your not really into lights I would recommend a 6p with a drop in aftermarket light engine.

My everyday carry light is a modded 6p. A hot rodded M6 in my bag (1300 lumens) rounds out my daily light needs.

You haven't done a damn thing with lights until city code enforcement is threatening to report you to the FAA and the FBI.

Those are some pretty impressive mods for Surefires.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                              X