• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR's vertical grips

wich one do you guys recomend & why.?
    pics will help
    thanks
    Originally posted by BoostedGT
    I got one of them POS x275 88mm's sitting on the work bench. Come get it.
    Originally posted by bigminz
    Hell no. Have you seen most of these cars up close? Death traps at those speeds.

I prefer the magpul rvg. It has a good contour and texture and isn't obnoxiously long.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      I prefer the magpul rvg. It has a good contour and texture and isn't obnoxiously long.
      http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG412/107
      That is the one I have on mine....

I like it for the exact reason helo posted. It feels right in your hand.

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG412/107
        thats what i have on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
          That is the one I have on mine....

I like it for the exact reason helo posted. It feels right in your hand.
          Look's nice
          how long is it.?<5">
          Hell no. Have you seen most of these cars up close? Death traps at those speeds.

Comment

It's somewhere right around 4"
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

RVG grip is the way to go, since you can also attach it to the magpul handguards without a piccatiny rail.
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Call me a mall ninja ,but I love my grip pod. I have the milspec version. It works greatwhile I'm out hunting. It deploys with little noise if any noise. It also comes off fast if needed.

It's also two birds with one stone and less overall weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                  Call me a mall ninja ,but I love my grip pod. I have the milspec version. It works greatwhile I'm out hunting. It deploys with little noise if any noise. It also comes off fast if needed.

It's also two birds with one stone and less overall weight.
                  any pics.?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                    RVG grip is the way to go, since you can also attach it to the magpul handguards without a piccatiny rail.
                    do you have a link or a pic?
                    thanks

Comment

Originally posted by d1tko View Post
                      do you have a link or a pic?
                      thanks
                      Little google goes a long way

Comment

thanks

Comment

I'm using a Spike's tactical vertcal grip. It is Al and the length is adjustable (has an extention like the Troy grip). The downside is that it is a bit heavy in comparison to polymer grips.

Comment

I know you asked about verticle grips but have you seen or tried the Magpul AFG ? I have it on a couple of mine and really like it . Gives the support of a verticle without sticking down to far .

Comment

Using a vertical fore grip on a two piece clip on hand guard is a rock solid solution.

Comment

Working...
                              X