The "Judge"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Judge"

Anyone here own this gun? Was considering making a purchase on one. Opinions of those with 1st hand experience?

I shot on about 2months ago, .410 and .45 long colt. I liked it a lot, feels good in my hands.
    Ded

Comment

no but i have the car
      1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

I would really like to find one used but looks like it's easier to find a chrome .50 cal Desert Eagle with ivory grip!

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
          I would really like to find one used but looks like it's easier to find a chrome .50 cal Desert Eagle with ivory grip!
          Lol, I've got one of those for sale.
          Ded

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
            Lol, I've got one of those for sale.
            The Deagle or the judge?

Comment

DE 6in in black.
              Ded

Comment

I had a Judge, cool little gun.

Comment

I shot the SW Governor the other day. I haven't shot the Judge but the owner of the Governor was saying how its sooo much better that he is now selling his Judge. It had such little recoil I was shocked. It felt great in my hands. Its a 6 shooter instead of 5 but only holds 2 3/4" shells. I like that in shoots .45 long colt and .45 ACP as well. Im thinking about picking a Governor up. Try looking into both and see what you like best.
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
                    Anyone here own this gun? Was considering making a purchase on one. Opinions of those with 1st hand experience?
                    I want one myself . Last year at the Ranch we were hand throwing clays and shooting them . It was a blast ..

Comment

I had one, but couldn't justify keeping it. It's a good gun for snakes and stuff like that. A little large for a CCW for me. I traded mine for a XD45, great trade IMO.
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
                        I want one myself . Last year at the Ranch we were hand throwing clays and shooting them . It was a blast ..

Why does this sound like a hold my beer and watch this story?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                          Why does this sound like a hold my beer and watch this story?
                          True Dat , killing time between hunts . My boss and his brother were providing the 410 shells ,so I wasn't worried about the $ of those . A few of us shot 5 of 5 ,good times though ...

Comment

I have one and love shooting it. Cool little gun IMO.

Comment

Working...
                            X