One in the chamber for your shotgun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
    i leave my shotgun completely empty but have 5 rounds on the side saddle, and top saddle.

if i have enough time i wear a bandolier.
    I lawl'd loud!
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

If you just want to "intimidate" then keep a chainsaw in the bedroom and rack that bitch off.
      IMG_0424

Comment

My warning is the BOOM sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          I lawl'd loud!
          i could picture you with an ambrose burnside 'stache muzzle loading your musket
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            See above.
            I agree w/ your line of logic and I don't get jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
              only my carry weapon is chambered and holstered which is next to the shotgun, both are by the bed.

i've never worried about someone breaking in to my house at night while i've been home but i understand it could happen and i am prepared for it.
              I'm the same here, only my carry weapon is loaded and chambered. The shotgun is loaded but not chambered even though I have it locked up. Not sure why I do it that way but it's what I'm comfortable with and I have always have my pistol on or near me (even when I'm home).

Comment

Quick question here. Does leaving the shotgun loaded cause spring wear like on a magazine? Do they need to be periodically replaced or do they get weak?

Comment

Working...
                X