LaRue Tactical Range Day. Nov 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaRue Tactical Range Day. Nov 12

Ok after getting to know Josh LaRue. Son of (mark?) LaRue I got a hint from him to check the website during Quakecon 2011. Much to my surprise as I was talking to him I asked about the range day and thanked him for what they did etc. plus he told me that this year it would be in Nov. since it would be a bit more cooler than Oct. So the range day is on Nov. 12, in Liberty Hill TX

More info http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetac...StoreFront.bok

If you guys want the car pool train leaves from Arlington at 6 AM on Nov. 12

I know that my brother and I are going. I will try to convince CJ (although there might not be any convincing necessary) and Brian to come with me. Which would leave two open seats. Let me know if you want to go. Also Mr. LaRue told me this year that they are gonna raffle far more cool shit than last year. So make the trip, and mark your calendars cuz this is an event you don't want to miss. They also have a bargain tent where they sell all of their sponsors items and have a shop where you can buy shit CHEAP.
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Hopefully that tent is better organized this year and properly staffed.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

subscribing
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I might be home for good by Nov 12th. If I am count me in and I can drive to fit another 3 folks.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Subscribed
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Im in. Although I don't need to ride with you guys.

Comment

I've heard about this? What goes on at this event?

I assume y'all will say it's worth going.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                I've heard about this? What goes on at this event?

I assume y'all will say it's worth going.
                You get to shoot all of Larue's rifles for free, you see their new shit, long range rifle competitions, cheap tax free equipment, free stuff, raffle.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I strongly recommend going, its fun and they give away on a whim to the crowds, hats, magazines (pmags), stickers, calendars, etc. I've heard this year will be more prizes, as they did not expect the amount of people that went last year.
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I'll take a 7.62 OBR please.
                    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Working...
                    X