New Bambi Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bambi Killer

Picked up a new Deer Rifle for Hunting Season. Tikka T3 Lite/Stainless in 7mm Remington Magnum. I added the Bipod and the Nikon 3-9x40 Scope as well. Can't wait to go hunting. I'll be testing it out hopefully tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Picked up a new Deer Rifle for Hunting Season. Tikka T3 Lite/Stainless in 7mm Remington Magnum. I added the Bipod and the Nikon 3-9x40 Scope as well. Can't wait to go hunting. I'll be testing it out hopefully tomorrow if it doesn't rain.

You have to be the ONLY person in the DFW area that is hoping it DOESN'T rain.

Just pulling your chain. Shoot in the rain if you have to. Alpine is covered.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Nice!
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        You have to be the ONLY person in the DFW area that is hoping it DOESN'T rain.

Just pulling your chain. Shoot in the rain if you have to. Alpine is covered.
        I live in North-Central Pennsylvania. lol

Comment

I live in North-Central Pennsylvania. lol
          Fine then, send us your unwanted rain.

Good luck with the shooter. Tikka maks a fine gun.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

lol. Thanks! Should be good times.

Comment

Which Nikon is that?

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                Which Nikon is that?
                Just a ProStaff, nothing fancy.

Comment

Good lookin' gun man. I'm in VA and it's raining it's ass off right now. Maybe we took the rain for you. Hopefully you got to shoot!
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                    Good lookin' gun man. I'm in VA and it's raining it's ass off right now. Maybe we took the rain for you. Hopefully you got to shoot!
                    haha thanks man. Yeah it rained a bit today, but tomorrow its supposed to rain all damned day. I planned on going to my GF's parents land and blasting some rounds off.

Comment

Just a ProStaff, nothing fancy.
                      Nothin wrong with that at all! I have the Buckmaster in the same dimensions and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                        Nothin wrong with that at all! I have the Buckmaster in the same dimensions and love it.
                        Yeah it has the additional yardage circles instead of dashes, thats why I went with it.

Comment

what bipod and size?
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                            what bipod and size?
                            Rock Mount. 9-13"

Comment

Yeah it has the additional yardage circles instead of dashes, thats why I went with it.
                              BDC? Its pretty nice actually. If you load your own ammo, or really even if you dont, you can sight in your crosshairs at a given distance and use this to figure out the exact distances of the circles

This website is for sale! nikonhunting.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, nikonhunting.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Working...
                              X