American Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Classic

Does anyone know anything about this brand? I'm trading a SW99 for a .45 acp American Classic Commander on TGT. Just wanted some feedback on this brand or if its a good trade or not?
    I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
    Does anyone know anything about this brand? I'm trading a SW99 for a .45 acp American Classic Commander on TGT. Just wanted some feedback on this brand or if its a good trade or not?
    They are a good brand. They have a forged frame and slide - tight fit - reliable - accurate - some I've seen have better fit/finish than SA / Kimber's. The hardness is right for the metals used. Some people have complained of barrel gap issues behind the chamber, and crappy side panels - but mostly it's cosmetic.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Thanks CJ but is it a good trade for me?
      I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
        Thanks CJ but is it a good trade for me?
        Yeah it is, your SW99 is a 250-300 dollar gun, a AC Commander is around 350-450.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Thanks,

Comment

Working...
          X