No announcement yet.

Foam for Pelican case -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked one up today for my Colt and it fit fine...

Comment

Just went to walmart and picked up 2 of these. Got them for $30 each. The guy was confused why it rung up 39.99 when they were undeer the sign that said 30 so he changed it
      Originally posted by Marisa
      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Picked up a 1720 for mine recently, still like it. I break it they replace it and it's made here.

Comment

my cuts were rough because of the cutting tools i was stuck using, damned non-pluckable foam.

jimmy johns approves this message.

Comment

So are the Walmart ones still there for $40?

Comment

I have a bunch of foam layers out of the 1600 model cases. What's this stuff worth? I have a stack of pads about 6'-7' tall. almost all of it is the pluckable style foam.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                I have a bunch of foam layers out of the 1600 model cases. What's this stuff worth? I have a stack of pads about 6'-7' tall. almost all of it is the pluckable style foam.
                If you have any that is NOT pluck and pull I may be interested in some...

Comment

Same - talk to me!
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I think all the non pluck is egg crate style off the lids or 1/2 as thick as the pluck stuff. Ill be back in the office tomorrow and can have a look.

Comment

Working...
                    X