Need a new pocket knife, what to get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a new pocket knife, what to get

Need something for daily carry with half serated blade, any suggestions?

Do you have any preferences other than the edge type?

Comment

Covered blade when closed.

Comment

If that's all that you require, then just do a search.

Comment

There are a few threads in here on the same subject.

Comment

Comment

I carried a S&W SWAT camo with a half-serated blade for a while. Good knife.

Got tired of not being able to sharpen the serated part of the blade and wanted a more traditional pocket knife (bone handle, non-serated etc).

Comment

I really like the benchmade axis series. 940 SBT is one of my favorites but i don't think you can wrong with anything from benchmade.
                It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Comment

I have a smith and wesson black ops. its a 1/2 serrated blade and assisted open.. paid less than 40 for it on ebay
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

What kind of task do you need the serrations for?

Hard to beat this for the price if you can do without them.

Shop the web’s best selection of knives and blades at Knifeworks.com or check out our location in Columbia, LA. Great prices and fast shipping!

Comment

The Columbia River Knife and Tool M16-10KZ has been a great pocket knife for me. Picked up a couple from Amazon when they were $20/ea. They're now $34 with free shipping, still worth it.

Comment

may help
                          right now i currently carry a CRKT DRIFTER and i like it just fine but... I would like one to be assisted open and have a partial serrated edge towards the back of the blade and last a while.. normally i just use my pocket knife to open boxes and cut zip ties etc... in one case i had to used it at a screw driver but wont
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcharmer View Post
                            The Columbia River Knife and Tool M16-10KZ has been a great pocket knife for me. Picked up a couple from Amazon when they were $20/ea. They're now $34 with free shipping, still worth it.

I owned an M16 once for about a week, it was absolute garbage. The liner lock failed and I cut the shit out of my finger, so I tossed it.

The mini griptilian linked above is a killer deal.
                            2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Originally posted by NoClassic View Post
                              What kind of task do you need the serrations for?

Hard to beat this for the price if you can do without them.

http://www.knifeworks.com/benchmadem...abhandle1.aspx
                              Mostly to cut rope and nylon straps. And since that thread was about auto openers I wanted to get more selection.

Those Benchmades are nice, I'll look more into those.

Comment

Working...
                              X