X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WOMACK03 View Post
    Hook a brother up!
    time to reload buddy!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      That's because pretty doesn't kick ass.
      That is why I toss every one of my ARs down the driveway when they are finished. Minus the optics of course.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        time to reload buddy!
        I have been intrested in reloading for a long time, and I do reload shotgun, with a progressive.

I just need some guidance on the proper equipment, supplies, and proceedure for other rounds.

Comment

I have been intrested in reloading for a long time, and I do reload shotgun, with a progressive.

I just need some guidance on the proper equipment, supplies, and proceedure for other rounds.
          I can certainly help if you have any questions.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
            Apparently my g/f's dad knows the guy who invented the thing, Moran isnt very far from Albany, TX. I told him to let him know to get off his ass and invent an ambidextrous one
            Just a heads up, I was looking at the design, and one could be modified to be ambidextrous VERY easily.

Comment

I can certainly help if you have any questions.
              PM me what I should buy to get started...a direct copy of your setup, if you feel it would be best for me.

Comment

my buddy has a right hand version, I'm a lefty and within a few tries was able to successfully use it left handed.

Comment

PM me what I should buy to get started...a direct copy of your setup, if you feel it would be best for me.
                  checkout the FAQ in the reloading subforum - I wrote it a while back and it should answer all of your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                    Just a heads up, I was looking at the design, and one could be modified to be ambidextrous VERY easily.
                    You probably need to shoot one to understand why that wouldn't work very well.

Comment

I looked at it at a gun show. I think you could make that tab (the part that you rest the tip of your finger on) removable/reversible, couldn't you?
                      "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                      -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
                        I looked at it at a gun show. I think you could make that tab (the part that you rest the tip of your finger on) removable/reversible, couldn't you?
                        right, that tab is the issue. You'd have to drill and tap to move it around. I would getting the feeling Pete was considering cutting that off, which would effect it's reliability.

Comment

right, that tab is the issue. You'd have to drill and tap to move it around. I would getting the feeling Pete was considering cutting that off, which would effect it's reliability.
                          Right, because its the tab that pushes your finger off the trigger when the stock slides forward, right?
                          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
                          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I own one. It could be done easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              That's because pretty doesn't kick ass.
                              Oh I beg to differ, Dennyson...

Comment

Working...
                              X