Slide fire AR-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slide fire AR-15

Any one else seen these. A budy of mine has two. I shot both this weekend and they are badass.

Last edited by Kyle; 08-02-2011, 10:57 PM.

I want to get one, but don't have anywhere to shoot it.

Comment

Apparently my g/f's dad knows the guy who invented the thing, Moran isnt very far from Albany, TX. I told him to let him know to get off his ass and invent an ambidextrous one

Comment

X2

Comment

Ya, I got one, but I don't see an ambi version coming out.

Comment

Last I checked they had lefty and righty. Not sure if that helps.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
              Apparently my g/f's dad knows the guy who invented the thing, Moran isnt very far from Albany, TX. I told him to let him know to get off his ass and invent an ambidextrous one
              you're not going to get an ambi version because of how it works. There are left and right handed versions, but you need the extended trigger guard on the opposing side to cycle the action.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                you're not going to get an ambi version because of how it works. There are left and right handed versions, but you need the extended trigger guard on the opposing side to cycle the action.
                Ohhh that makes sense. I've never actually seen one up close/used one

Comment

They're ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                    They're ugly.
                    That's because pretty doesn't kick ass.

Comment

they are pretty cool, but you will roll through so much ammo.
                      100rd. beta mags last about 10 seconds......35 dollars in ammo.....you get my point.
                      They take a few tries to understand, but they are well built and fun to use.

Comment

Originally posted by WOMACK03 View Post
                        100rd. beta mags last about 10 seconds......35 dollars in ammo.....you get my point.
                        Reload, dude. A pound of powder makes a shit ton of .223.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I have one that i have never shot lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WOMACK03 View Post
                            I load .223 for $0.11 per round, or $11.00 for 100rd beta mag.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              I load .223 for $0.11 per round, or $11.00 for 100rd beta mag.
                              Hook a brother up!

Comment

Working...
                              X