Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want a Complete Upper for $385

Give Del-Ton a call
    Del-Ton, Inc AR-15 AR15 16' flat top M4 barrel assembly. AR-15 AR15 16' pre-ban M4 A3 upper assembly comes with barrel, bolt and carrier assembly, handguards and A3 flat top upper. 16' M4 barrel, lightweight under handguards.

Del-Ton, Inc. is offering a 16'' M4 1x9 Chrome Moly Vanadium (CMV) Barrel Assembly with F-Marked Front Sight Base, M4 Feed Ramps and HPT & MPI Tested Bolt @ $385.00 each! Usually $415.00 each, saving you $30.00! This is a limited offer, good while stocks last or for 1 week, so don't delay, order yours today!

AR-15 16'' DTI M4 CMV 1x9 Barrel Assembly w/ F Marked Front Sight Base, Product Code: DT1009
    Sale Price $385.00 each.

This Complete upper includes 16'' M4 CMV Chrome Lined 1x9 twist Barrel, F-Marked Front Sight Base, Flat Top Upper with M4 Feed Ramps, AR-15 Bolt and Carrier assembly - properly staked and sealed gas key - HPT & MPI Tested Bolt, Charging Handle and CAR Handguard. These are head-spaced and test fired. Ready to drop onto a complete lower receiver.
    Please remember these are built to order.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

I just got that e-mail too and im tempted because I've got a complete lower waiting for a friend. If my other upper weren't this exact one I would probably be all over it but I want to do something different this time.

I know you have 1 or 10 lowers laying around, how many did you buy?
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
    -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Do you have to call and order to get the discount or can you still get the discount through their site?
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        Do you have to call and order to get the discount or can you still get the discount through their site?
        I think you can order online if you use the coupon code:

Use coupon code AUG130 at checkout. This offer is for a limited quantity and is valid while supplies last or until end 08/08/2011 EST, which ever is first. So don't delay, order today!
        "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
        -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by slow06 View Post
          I just got that e-mail too and im tempted because I've got a complete lower waiting for a friend. If my other upper weren't this exact one I would probably be all over it but I want to do something different this time.

I know you have 1 or 10 lowers laying around, how many did you buy?
          I refuse to say given we have some lurkers here. I need a right to Bear Arms tee shirt. They know that I have 10 lowers and that is as much involvement in my life as I want/need right now. $385 is a great deal. Add the $50 lower and $40 LPK with a $30 stock and you are at $505 for a complete plinker.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
            I refuse to say given we have some lurkers here. I need a right to Bear Arms tee shirt. They know that I have 10 lowers and that is as much involvement in my life as I want/need right now. $385 is a great deal. Add the $50 lower and $40 LPK with a $30 stock and you are at $505 for a complete plinker.
            $505, man, that sounds badass. Someone want to make $20 and build me one, lol.
            Last edited by Venix; 08-02-2011, 12:50 PM.

Comment

$30 stock? Where? I want one lol

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                I thought AIM Surplus had them at $30 a few months back.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
                  $505, man, that sounds badass. Someone want to make $20 and build me one, lol.
                  You will find that most of us here will build it for free just to get the experience and to teach another person. Bringing beer never hurt either.

Comment

I thought AIM Surplus had them at $30 a few months back.
                    $35 now, but damn all of those selections and they dont have a single A2 fixed stock for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                      Well, here's one for $35. I have two of them.

I have the HBAR version of that upper, and it's great! No problem hitting whats left of a tree sticking up out of the river at ~200 yards with 55gr surplus ammo.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                        Well, here's one for $35. I have two of them.

I have the HBAR version of that upper, and it's great! No problem hitting whats left of a tree sticking up out of the river at ~200 yards with 55gr surplus ammo.
                        Yep found that one. Trying to find an A2 stock :\

Comment

I really wish we did the rest of the group buy stuff...

Comment

thanks just ordered enough to finish all mine..
                            first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                              I really wish we did the rest of the group buy stuff...
                              Then set it up, bro! All it takes is a few phone calls and countless hours of unrewarded time!

Comment

Working...
                              X