Shipping a pistol back to manuf. for repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping a pistol back to manuf. for repair

what's the best way to go about this? I need to send it by way of an FFL, correct?

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
    what's the best way to go about this? I need to send it by way of an FFL, correct?
    nope. UPS next day air.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

perfect! thanks

Comment

perfect! thanks
        no problems. i learned that when i didnt take adams advice and bought a para. had to send i back almost immediatly

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yeah, Risa's thunder has gone from fool proof, to only shooting about 1/4 the rounds put thru it. all the FTF's are showing no dimple on the primer. Im guessing a broken firing pin or gunk in the pin block, but i don't know enough about these things to go taking it apart.

Comment

Yeah, Risa's thunder has gone from fool proof, to only shooting about 1/4 the rounds put thru it. all the FTF's are showing no dimple on the primer. Im guessing a broken firing pin or gunk in the pin block, but i don't know enough about these things to go taking it apart.
            Ok with that being said have you taken it apart to clean it? If no then that is probably your problem. You are going to look really stupid if you ship off a gun for repair and all they had to do was clean the damn thing.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

It's been field stripped and cleaned, but i don't know how to get inside the firing pin block, where i think the problem is occurring.

Comment

did you call them? thats odd, i have a bersa .380 i got used back in 93 and that sucker is still batting 1.000 para sent me a box and UPS NDA sticker and such to get it to them. good luck!

god bless.

Comment

its cheaper to have an FFL do it, they dont have to pay for Priorty overnight

Comment

Working...
                  X