Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

xd45 subcompact. wheres best place to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xd45 subcompact. wheres best place to get?

Looking to pick one up this weekend. Looked on cheaper than dirts site but only found the compact. I want the subcompact. Someone point me in the right direction.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Doesn't exist, broseph.

Comment

Gunshow in Mesquite.
      Show sucks for just browsing, but if you are looking for an XD they will have a few.
      SAW typically has the best prices at the shows.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
        Doesn't exist, broseph.
        this man is correct.

XD SC available in 9mm & .40 only
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

XD SC available in 9mm & .40 only
          x3
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

just go with the XD45 compact...its my carry gun with no problem

Comment

Lol then that would explain it. Well there is always the. 40. I wonder if the barrel is interchangeable to shoot different calibers like the glock.
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                Lol then that would explain it. Well there is always the. 40. I wonder if the barrel is interchangeable to shoot different calibers like the glock.
                You wouldn't be able to get a conversion barrel for the sub compact to .45. If you could, you wouldn't be able to find magazines short enough. You could cut magazines down, but that would be an epic pain in the ass.

Comment

I'd be afraid of the frame and slide being able to handle a .45 round as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    I'd be afraid of the frame and slide being able to handle a .45 round as well.
                    I wouldn't. The .40 is a much higher pressure round and has a much sharper recoil impulse.

Comment

9mm and .40 can interchange with new barrels....not the .45

Comment

Need different mags as well as the barrel
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Well cheaper than dirt only has 9 and 40. Old and new so what's the different there?

Comment

Well cheaper than dirt only has 9 and 40. Old and new so what's the different there?
                            by old and new do you mean xd and xdm?
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Its probably cheaper buying online and having it shipped to an FFL. Budsgunshop.com is where I bought mine. Best price, no taxes. Had it shipped to Jeff (we all used him for our AR15 lower receiver group buy).

Comment

Working...
                              X