Ammo deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
    Dont worry abouat a job man. Just open a performance shop and hire a bunch of guys that domt get along. All will bs good.
    Are you trying to imply that we didn't get along. I think Mark was the only turd in the punch bowl. Then there was Floor Matt, and that theif Eric, I played the drunk womanizer, and you, well you are just Chris.

Actually our old boss is who I am in talks with for a gig right now.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Are you trying to imply that we didn't get along. I think Mark was the only turd in the punch bowl. Then there was Floor Matt, and that theif Eric, I played the drunk womanizer, and you, well you are just Chris.

Actually our old boss is who I am in talks with for a gig right now.
      You hit that nail right on the head. Lol

Whats he up to now? Pm me.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        you guys need to reload. (worthless pro-reloading comment of the day).
        What are the savings for 9mm rounds (which is 99% of what I fire)?

I am curious because I would rather be shooting then spending my free time loading ammo. Normally $20-30 in ammo will be quite a bit of shooting for an evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
          What are the savings for 9mm rounds (which is 99% of what I fire)?

I am curious because I would rather be shooting then spending my free time loading ammo. Normally $20-30 in ammo will be quite a bit of shooting for an evening.
          it's relative. Your first time you reload you're in the hole, but eventually you start making ammo on the cheap.

Assuming you have the dies, the press, and the powder (9mm uses almost no powder, so an 8lb jug will last you a hell of a lot time, even a 1lb.

keeping that in mind, I could load 1,000 9mm rounds for $90.00 or a projected unit cost of $0.09 per round including projectile and primer, powder and cases not factored in. Factoring in powder, you're looking at around $100.00 or so. Either way more than twice as cheap.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

How long would you say it would take to load 1,000 rounds? I assume you need to clean and prep your old brass in there also.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
              How long would you say it would take to load 1,000 rounds? I assume you need to clean and prep your old brass in there also.
              Depends again on your press - you might want to read the Reloading FAQ I put in the reloading subform - it's really a quick reference and pretty beneficial and answers these questions.

I use a Dillon RL550B, pistol rounds generally are quicker and easier to load because the die pressure is much less, and you generally run into less issues on straight wall cases, especially tiny 9mm cases. I could load 1,000 rounds in about 45-50 minutes, assuming my cases are tumbled.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I could load 1,000 rounds in about 45-50 minutes, assuming my cases are tumbled, I have all my primers, projectiles, and I don't have to set my Dillon up for pistol ammo.
                Fixed
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                  Fixed
                  very true. I don't include set up time.

Comment

very true. I don't include set up time.
                    Haha I'm poking fun at the fact we've run into ever possible problem you can when it comes to reloading.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                    X