9MM PMC 115 GRAIN
    FMJ = FULL METAL JACKET
    BRASS CASED - BOXER PRIMED
    NON-CORROSIVE - 100% NEW
    EXCELLENT TARGET AMMO FOR THE PRICE
    Part Number # 9MM-PMC-115-1000

$229- 1,000 rounds. DELIVERED
    FastLink:
    Head Here to Get Free Shipping on Bulk 9mm Ammo and Cheap Prices on a Wide Variety of In-Stock 9mm Luger (9x19) Rounds Today.

40 S/W PMC 180 GRAIN
    FMJ = FULL METAL JACKET
    NON-CORROSIVE - 100% NEW
    PACKAGED 50 ROUND PER BOX - 1,000 ROUNDS PER CASE
    Part Number #40SW-PMC-180-1000

$329- 1,000 rounds. DELIVERED
    FastLink:
    Check Out the Huge Selection of In-Stock 40 Ammo at AmmoMan.com - Where Bulk 40 Cal Ammo Ships for Free.

40 S/W PMC 165 GRAIN
    FMJ = FULL METAL JACKET
    NON-CORROSIVE - 100% NEW
    PACKAGED: 50 ROUND PER BOX - 1,000 ROUNDS PER CASE
    Part Number #40SW-PMC-165-1000

$329- 1,000 rounds. DELIVERED
    FastLink:
    Check Out the Huge Selection of In-Stock 40 Ammo at AmmoMan.com - Where Bulk 40 Cal Ammo Ships for Free.

45 ACP PMC 230 GRAIN
    FMJ = FULL METAL JACKET
    NON-CORROSIVE - 100% NEW
    Part Number #45ACP-PMC-230-1000

$369- 1,000 Rounds. DELIVERED
    FastLink:
    AmmoMan.com has a Great Selection of In-Stock, Bulk .45 ACP Ammo for Sale at Cheap Prices. Fast, Free Shipping on Bulk 45 Ammo - We GUARANTEE It!

357 MAGNUM PMC 158 GRAIN JSP
    NON-CORROSIVE - 100% NEW
    Part Number #357MAG-PMC-158-1000

$379- 1,000 Rounds. DELIVERED
    FastLink:
    AmmoMan.com Offers Free Shipping and Cheap Prices on Bulk 357 Magnum Ammunition. Huge In-Stock .357 ammo Selection with Fast Shipping - Guaranteed!
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

These are good deals Keith?
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

I just ordered 1000 rnds of 9mm from a guy in Texas for $219 shipped with tax. They showed up in about 2 days as well.

1000rds - 9mm Federal American Eagle IRT 124gr. TMJ Ammo AE9N1 $187.95 1 $187.95

Sub-Total: $187.95
      United Parcel Service (1 pkg) (UPS Ground, 2011-07-19): $16.61
      Shipping Insurance: $1.30
      TX TAX 6.75%: $13.81
      Total: $219.67

Not sure if they are still selling at that price though.
      Last edited by Venix; 07-28-2011, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
        I just ordered 1000 rnds of 9mm from a guy in Texas for $221 shipped with tax. They showed up in about 2 days as well.
        Link?
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Venix View Post
          I just ordered 1000 rnds of 9mm from a guy in Texas for $221 shipped with tax. They showed up in about 2 days as well.
          Brass cased? Warz link?

Comment

Looks like ammoman.com has the same deal now with S&B

1000rnds $219 shipped.
            ONSALE.gif (2190 bytes)

camera.jpg (751 bytes)

SELLIER & BELLOT
            9mm LUGER 115 GRAIN
            FULL METAL JACKET
            BRASS CASES THAT ARE RELOADABLE
            AND NON CORROSIVE

Ballistics Information:
            Muzzle Velocity: 1,280 fps
            Muzzle Energy: 418 ft. lbs.

FREESHIP.gif (1653 bytes)

Comment

Surplusammo has s&b 9mm for 185 per 1000
              2006 Civic SI
              2009 Pilot
              1988 GT
              CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                Surplusammo has s&b 9mm for 185 per 1000
                Cart Items Qty Item Price Item Total
                Subtotal: $184.99
                Estimate Shipping & Tax
                Shipping (UPS (Ground)): $25.33
                Grand Total: $210.32

The best deal on bulk ammo in stock. Whether it’s for a pistol, rifle, shotgun or any firearm, we have defensive, practice, and huntings rounds at everyday low prices!

Comment

you guys need to reload. (worthless pro-reloading comment of the day).
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    you guys need to reload. (worthless pro-reloading comment of the day).
                    I wouldn't say totally worthless. Once I get home for good and get my new bench set up I plan on taking the reloading plunge. 9mm, .223 and maybe .45 and .308.

On the same note. I think my bench that I have in the garage now will be offered up for a case of beer (Negro Modelo), half a pack of chewing gum, and an ounce of silver.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      I wouldn't say totally worthless. Once I get home for good and get my new bench set up I plan on taking the reloading plunge. 9mm, .223 and maybe .45 and .308.

On the same note. I think my bench that I have in the garage now will be offered up for a case of beer (Negro Modelo), half a pack of chewing gum, and an ounce of silver.
                      haha, I actually have all of that but no place for a huge ass bench. I got all the damn table space I need. If you're serious about reloading, maybe me and you should do a buy from rainier, and order 50k .451 FMJ Ball projectiles. That'll keep my 1911's going for a few years.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

haha, I actually have all of that but no place for a huge ass bench. I got all the damn table space I need. If you're serious about reloading, maybe me and you should do a buy from rainier, and order 50k .451 FMJ Ball projectiles. That'll keep my 1911's going for a few years.
                        72" long, 30" deep, 40" tall

I am going to be working in the garage a lot this trip home and I want to take a crack at another bench just designed to fit my needs better.

I am on spending suspension until after September. I have to pay for wood and tile floors, a patio with fire pit, new A/C unit, IRS and a few others. And in between all of that I need to find a job (at home) or I will be here for the rest of my life.

Comment

72" long, 30" deep, 40" tall

I am going to be working in the garage a lot this trip home and I want to take a crack at another bench just designed to fit my needs better.

I am on spending suspension until after September. I have to pay for wood and tile floors, a patio with fire pit, new A/C unit, IRS and a few others. And in between all of that I need to find a job (at home) or I will be here for the rest of my life.
                          Yeah I hear that man. A lot of my buddies were KBR contractors and it takes a while to transition back to the states. Make your money while you can, cut your expenses and pay all your shit off and then you'll transition easier into the pay hit. Wars are lucrative, and unfortunately not dependable enough for a career in the long term.

Comment

Yeah I hear that man. A lot of my buddies were KBR contractors and it takes a while to transition back to the states. Make your money while you can, cut your expenses and pay all your shit off and then you'll transition easier into the pay hit. Wars are lucrative, and unfortunately not dependable enough for a career in the long term.
                            5years out here as of just the other day. We are at zero in regards to debt besides the mortgage. Our expenses are down to mortgage and utilities.

I am scared absolutely shitless of having to find a "real job" Stateside. I have a few things lined up to follow up on and I think one may pan out pretty lucrative for me. Outside of that, if I could stay one more year, and the stock market could rebound just a hair I would be set for a while.

Comment

5years out here as of just the other day. We are at zero in regards to debt besides the mortgage. Our expenses are down to mortgage and utilities.

I am scared absolutely shitless of having to find a "real job" Stateside. I have a few things lined up to follow up on and I think one may pan out pretty lucrative for me. Outside of that, if I could stay one more year, and the stock market could rebound just a hair I would be set for a while.
                              Dont worry abouat a job man. Just open a performance shop and hire a bunch of guys that domt get along. All will bs good.

Comment

Working...
                              X