No announcement yet.

Cheap 223 ammo ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Herters is available in HP for the same price . Just ordered 700 rnds of it

Comment

Just to add for a good deal:
      Cabelas has American Eagle Brass case/Lead core for $145/560rds...which is $.26/rd with tax. Its a weird amount because of the $20 off 150 coupon. Have to get 28 boxes to maximize the savings.

Comment

I've been buying 00 buck and slugs from www.sgammo.com. Their pricing is pretty good and their in Oklahoma so no tax. I've also picked up stuff from www.ammunitiontogo.com when I have to go to Brenham for work.
        It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Ammoman.com free shipping too...
          2001 Ford Lightning Silver
          1993 Mustang GT Silver Frost Titanium
          1984 Bronco II 4X4 Silver & Red

Comment

Invest in a reloader.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
              Just to add for a good deal:
              Cabelas has American Eagle Brass case/Lead core for $145/560rds...which is $.26/rd with tax. Its a weird amount because of the $20 off 150 coupon. Have to get 28 boxes to maximize the savings.
              Dah! Wish I didn't have to pay for shipping! That bumped me to $0.32/round. So much for that.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                Dah! Wish I didn't have to pay for shipping! That bumped me to $0.32/round. So much for that.
                You could swing by Cabela's new location in Allen, TX. Hell, I was thinking about going there in the next couple of days just to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                  You could swing by Cabela's new location in Allen, TX. Hell, I was thinking about going there in the next couple of days just to check it out.
                  i like the fw one better. diddnt seem as cramped or crowded
                  07 f250-family truckster
                  08 Denali -baby hauler
                  52 f1-rust bucket
                  05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                  livin the double-wide dream

Comment

ends tomorrow

Comment

I would be curious to see how their gun inventory rates agains the Ft Worth store. But living in Haslet, 10 minutes from the Ft Worth location is a huge incentive to never have to drive out to the Allen store.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

The FT Worth store is bigger and had a better selection last time we went out that way.
                        Jon

Comment

It's about a 1 hour haul for me one way. I'll just have to wait for the next sale or cheap shipping.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                            I would be curious to see how their gun inventory rates agains the Ft Worth store. But living in Haslet, 10 minutes from the Ft Worth location is a huge incentive to never have to drive out to the Allen store.
                            Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
                            The FT Worth store is bigger and had a better selection last time we went out that way.
                            Yeah I just went to the Allen location today. Like Mach1Run said, it is a little smaller and only a single story. Gun selection was good, but I haven't been to the FW location in a year, so it is hard for me to compare from memory. I know they didn't have a Springfield Range Officer (1911) for me to finger fuck, so I am a little disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                            X