No announcement yet.

Anyone still need an upper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also, if that sounds like a better option, I think it would be best to start a sticky and keep it rolling so that people can chime in and the qtys of 10 can be ordered that way
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

need 1
      Originally posted by BoostedGT
      I got one of them POS x275 88mm's sitting on the work bench. Come get it.
      Originally posted by bigminz
      Hell no. Have you seen most of these cars up close? Death traps at those speeds.

Comment

I dont understand why they would need FFL info to do uppers? If it can help us get a better price I happen to know an FFL/co worker or we can use the previous FFL from the lowers.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
          I dont understand why they would need FFL info to do uppers? If it can help us get a better price I happen to know an FFL/co worker or we can use the previous FFL from the lowers.
          I'm a bit lost on the FFL deal too. This was coming from the wholesale side of SAA, as the customer service e-mail netted no response. It may be due to the large number and them needing to keep track of that. However, when I called, I simply spoke with whoever answered the phone, I didn't ask to speak with someone in wholesale. I am too far out of the metroplex to try and orchestrate something this large, and involve a FFL. If someone else wants to step up and take over that would be great.

red89 if you want to have your co-worker call and get pricing that would be great. They wont even discuss any discounts other than what is on their website without me having a FFL. We are guaranteed 49.99, but like you said, if we can get a better price than that, I'm all for that. Also, she said they would be back in stock in a week or two.

Comment

I will ask him ASAP and see what he can do for us.
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

If they wont go below 49.99 on a GB, I suggest we form groups of 10. 1 leader per group who handles the payments, and place orders as soon as they are back in stock. This will likely limit the wait time, and will also allow for people to purchase their uppers when they are ready, for the most part. Let us know what your FFL has to say!

Comment

If they won't lower the price, why bother do a group buy at all? $49.99 x 10 is $.09 cheaper than a 10 pack. Save a few bucks on shipping but I doubt you will make it back up driving around to pick up

Comment

they are 59.99 individually, 274.99 for a 5 pack, and 499.99 for a 10 pack. you could almost ship each one out and still save everyone $10 or $12

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    You are going to find that trend with a lot of the AR sales in the future. They are being squeezed by you know who. I have already had one phone call from them over the lowers and for that reason I will have to pass on this one. I would suggest doing groups of 10.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I finally got some good info. 49.99 is the best price we can get. I am trying to find out when they are expecting another shipment. with that said, who wants to go in on 10 lowers with me? I only need 1, so I need 9 more

Comment

Sounds like this is going to be a hassle. Unless you get it worked out, I'll probably just pick up a Del-Ton complete upper for $399 or less.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                          Sounds like this is going to be a hassle. Unless you get it worked out, I'll probably just pick up a Del-Ton complete upper for $399 or less.
                          it wont be any less than 49.99

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            it wont be any less than 49.99
                            I wouldn't figure it would be, $50 for a stripped upper is the cheapest i've seen.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                              I finally got some good info. 49.99 is the best price we can get. I am trying to find out when they are expecting another shipment. with that said, who wants to go in on 10 lowers with me? I only need 1, so I need 9 more
                              In for 2...

Comment

Im in for 2

Comment

Working...
                                X