No announcement yet.

Nagant.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when you go to MGS tell em you want web site pricing and they will gladly do it

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
      Paratrooper?
      M44? Thats the shorter barrel....
      91/30 is the standard longer model

I know that's not the right name, sorry, I was looking for an M39 from Finland, it has a semi-pistol grip.

Comment

Get the carbine! The gun show in Allen has one for $175. I love the carbine lenght nagant I bought more than the full length one I refinished.
        Jon

Comment

Everything I read about these are great. Apparently tough as hell, easy to work on, cheap on ammo, plenty of parts and after market.

But why are they so cheap? What are their cons?

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
            Everything I read about these are great. Apparently tough as hell, easy to work on, cheap on ammo, plenty of parts and after market.

But why are they so cheap? What are their cons?
            They are so cheap because millions were made by the russians and put away and never used so there is more supply than demand. Down side is you can't just walk into wal mart and pick up rounds.

Cabellas had a 20 pack for 15ish that was non corrosive but then a tin of 440 corrosive surplus rounds can be picked up for 80-90

I did see some at the allen show today but one guy had em for 200. Best local deal I found was the cabella's $99 sale with all the accessories back around fathers day.
            2013 F150 STX Supercab 5.0L w/3.55 LSD
            1990 GT Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by stang2be View Post
              They are so cheap because millions were made by the russians and put away and never used so there is more supply than demand. Down side is you can't just walk into wal mart and pick up rounds.

Cabellas had a 20 pack for 15ish that was non corrosive but then a tin of 440 corrosive surplus rounds can be picked up for 80-90

I did see some at the allen show today but one guy had em for 200. Best local deal I found was the cabella's $99 sale with all the accessories back around fathers day.
              So these are NOS guns then Cabellas is selling?

Comment

Nos.?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

New Old Stock, old but unused. And Frank, I think most are NOS, but there are some good used ones too, usually.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                    New Old Stock, old but unused. And Frank, I think most are NOS, but there are some good used ones too, usually.
                    Ah, makes sense in a loopy way. Thank you for telling me.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                    X