Suggestions on a holster for my snub nose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions on a holster for my snub nose

Thinking about carrying my Taurus M85 2" snubbie and I'm looking for some thing different than my normal Comp-Tac C-TAC holster. I'm looking for an IWB holster and I don't really care what material it's made of as long as it has some means of keeping the "mouth" of the holster open for easy re-holstering. Thoughts?

Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Thinking about carrying my Taurus M85 2" snubbie and I'm looking for some thing different than my normal Comp-Tac C-TAC holster. I'm looking for an IWB holster and I don't really care what material it's made of as long as it has some means of keeping the "mouth" of the holster open for easy re-holstering. Thoughts?
    You might try looking into Tagua Gun Leather
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

If you want the holster to stay open for reholstering stick with a kydex/leather hybrid holster like the crossbreed. I have no issues reholstering my XD with it compared to the all leather IWB I use for my P238. It is a bish to reholster even something skinny like that.

I know the ctac is similar-ish but I'd rather have the leather against me than kydex.

Comment

If you wear slacks during the day I would advise against an IWB holster for a 2" snubby. With big pockets and loose pants a pocket holster will serve you better.

IWB holsters are also an individual choice; what works for you may not work for others. You will probably have to try a bunch to find what works for you. I have a closet full of $1000s of dollars worth of holsters of what wouldn't work for me.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          If you wear slacks during the day I would advise against an IWB holster for a 2" snubby. With big pockets and loose pants a pocket holster will serve you better.

IWB holsters are also an individual choice; what works for you may not work for others. You will probably have to try a bunch to find what works for you. I have a closet full of $1000s of dollars worth of holsters of what wouldn't work for me.
          Got any for XD9sc or 5", Kahr CW9, 1911, Walther P22, MIB Little Cricket, Ruger 10/22?

Jose, I just saw a good looking snub nosed holster on crossbreed last night. It is made by another company but CB is a vendor for them. It boasted 7 different types of wear.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Blackhawk.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
              You might try looking into Tagua Gun Leather
              They didn't list a model specific to my gun.

Originally posted by Marss View Post
              If you want the holster to stay open for reholstering stick with a kydex/leather hybrid holster like the crossbreed. I have no issues reholstering my XD with it compared to the all leather IWB I use for my P238. It is a bish to reholster even something skinny like that.

I know the ctac is similar-ish but I'd rather have the leather against me than kydex.
              I've had a few different CTAC's for years and I have no problem with them plus I love there customer service. Might go that way if nothing else turns up.

Originally posted by svo855 View Post

I think a cheap pocket holster is what I'm starting with but I saw a Galco leather slide holster I like that I might pick up later.

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              Got any for XD9sc or 5", Kahr CW9, 1911, Walther P22, MIB Little Cricket, Ruger 10/22?

Jose, I just saw a good looking snub nosed holster on crossbreed last night. It is made by another company but CB is a vendor for them. It boasted 7 different types of wear.
              I'll check it out. Thanks.

Comment

Hmm....I could swear I've seen a Tagua Gun Leather holster made for your pistol. I'll check on it one day this week and let ya know.
                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Working...
                X